Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Another WCS:Source poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Vote away. Slowly custom maps are getting released. It will take time until Nipper is done with his masterwork but there alot other cool custom maps.

Also note that with older video cards, Eg the Geforce 2 MX you can play CS:S too, with the -dxlevel 70 launch option. (70 = DirectX 7. 80 is DirectX 80)

As soon I got my new hardware I will be joining WCS more. I've been a bad CAT last few months and maybe I can make up to y'all and kick your ass in Source;)

ASAP is as soon as possible
With the correct server settings, we can make a cool server:)
Ask blizz for more info:)
Yes, and I love you Le Tigre!
Gee, I wonder who voted no. *cough*me*cough*
Dum3z,Dec 5 2004, 10:23 PM Wrote:Gee, I wonder who voted no. *cough*me*cough*
You...!!11one
im not in the clan or anything (which means this probably wont be looked at) should wait to change server till at least 90% of clan has source or till after christmas (which is when pple are gonna have it) I say Janurary 1, 2005
why would u put no?
whoa thought u was deaad demon:o
He is, that is his ghost.
DutchTiger,Dec 5 2004, 10:19 PM Wrote:Vote away. Slowly custom maps are getting released. It will take time until Nipper is done with his masterwork but there alot other cool custom maps.

Also note that with older video cards, Eg the Geforce 2 MX you can play CS:S too, with the -dxlevel 70 launch option. (70 = DirectX 7. 80 is DirectX 80)

As soon I got my new hardware I will be joining WCS more. I've been a bad CAT last few months and maybe I can make up to y'all and kick your ass in Source;)

ASAP is as soon as possible
I vote nay, just cuz i dont like source lol I dont care, ill get it if we go but if not im happy in 1.6.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's