Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Another WCS:Source poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
DAmn , i gotta ask my parents for CS:S for Christmas so i can keep up with you guys:lol:
Are you going to have a new website also? or will u just keep this one?
i just love to ghostily fuck women:D
Yes, but neither one of you can feel it, you just go right through them.:o
minidisk,Dec 5 2004, 11:16 PM Wrote:No, we are splitting it 15 ways with some UK buddies,

25ish or something quid each a month.

it was that, or go for a 300 quid lease line
and host out own server on it:)
So is it going to even be a Wroaw server or are we going to have possibly a bunch of wierd people there all the time that we have to put up with?
If that actually work outs, I'll crap myself.
eh, I'd like another DE-style method of obtaining CS:S if possible <_<. I will not have $50 in the near future.
footballer,Dec 6 2004, 12:00 AM Wrote:DAmn , i gotta ask my parents for CS:S for Christmas so i can keep up with you guys:lol:
[SRCSM]No, Footballer. We are going to change the website to OMFGWCSISNOWONCSSROFLROFLROFLWTF.com[/SRCSM]

But some fun things that we can do in the server is...

phys_powerscale -9999999

That makes the items fly at you when you shoot them. It's really fun if your standing on something.:P

We could also lower gravity and maybe fix some more physic settings.:)
make a video wit the physics are different and like matrix the barrels when therer flying at you
Blizzard,Dec 6 2004, 01:32 AM Wrote:
footballer,Dec 6 2004, 12:00 AM Wrote:DAmn , i gotta ask my parents for CS:S for Christmas so i can keep up with you guys:lol:
[SRCSM]No, Footballer. We are going to change the website to OMFGWCSISNOWONCSSROFLROFLROFLWTF.com[/SRCSM]
no www.?
you dont need www.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's