• 0 Votes - 0 Average
screw it already
10-16-2008, 07:23 AM
screw it already
or if you wasn't too chubby to pass the physical exam

[22:34:04] <Blix> i don't like asians
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-20-2008, 01:41 PM (This post was last modified: 10-20-2008 01:43 PM by Ratmuffin.)
screw it already
Krayz,Oct 15 2008, 09:23 PM Wrote:or if you wasn't too chubby to pass the physical exam
that's funny. you're really smart, and funny. did you know that? omg that's so freaking funny. AHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAH HAH AHAH HAHAH. that is really truly funny. you make me laugh. if i wasn't too chubby to pass the physical exam. ahahahah because i was fat. hahahha. that's a good one. you are so funny that i praise you. lololollololo ROFLCOPTER!!!! you are just so funny! i like you man, you are too good... hahahahhahahahahah that's great. really funny, it made my day just so funny.. hahahahahha.
10-21-2008, 03:21 AM
screw it already
Ratmuffin,Oct 20 2008, 03:41 AM Wrote:
Krayz,Oct 15 2008, 09:23 PM Wrote:or if you wasn't too chubby to pass the physical exam
that's funny. you're really smart, and funny. did you know that? omg that's so freaking funny. AHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAH HAH AHAH HAHAH. that is really truly funny. you make me laugh. if i wasn't too chubby to pass the physical exam. ahahahah because i was fat. hahahha. that's a good one. you are so funny that i praise you. lololollololo ROFLCOPTER!!!! you are just so funny! i like you man, you are too good... hahahahhahahahahah that's great. really funny, it made my day just so funny.. hahahahahha.
Pfft, I didn't think it was THAT funny....

[Image: AoDsig.jpg]

NEW!

[19:03] <Doomz`lap> FUCKNIG HELL
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> I GO TPO PISS
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> AND MY PARENS LARE LIKE
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> ODNT THORW UP
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> IM NOT TAHT DRUNK
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> FUCKERS
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> GODDAMNIT

[17:40] <Underdog> btw, i heard SV was arrested for suspected peeping on his neighbor's 6-yr-old son. he was let off b/c the officers violated his 4th amendment rights
[17:42] <SirVeach> YES
[17:43] <SirVeach> i mean wait.
[17:43] <SirVeach> I THOUGHT IT WAS A GIRL DAMMIT
10-21-2008, 06:20 AM
screw it already
Underdog,Oct 20 2008, 05:21 PM Wrote:
lmao...kinda

...kids don't get beaten enough these days...
...everything i want in life sucks...
10-28-2008, 05:22 AM
screw it already
Graff,Oct 20 2008, 08:20 PM Wrote:
Underdog,Oct 20 2008, 05:21 PM Wrote:
lmao...kinda
it's pyramid funny