Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
screw it already
10-07-2008, 12:16 PM
screw it already
[Image: 50120burninganarchypostoa2.jpg] [/QUOTE]
anarchism is pretty metal...but you its jackasses like you that prevent the chagne that this country needs...do i really need to bring up bush?

i hate it when i hear "this is the highest turnout of voters to date!!! 53% of elligable voters!!!..." this is not a ajoke [/quote]
calm down. Anarchy will never happen. Countries need government because for the most part civilians wouldn't know what the fuck to do if it weren't for big brother telling them. Think about it, They run the media, retail and all other Highly viewed aspects of our daily life. If they stopped doing everything they did, backed the fuck off and just tore apart. What would normal society do? Shit, i'd get the fuck out the country with my boo. I can't speak for ya'll but sadly enough, we need government. Chaos doesn't solve anything, it just gives us a reason to feel like we did something. Imagine having chaos and riots and shit for your entire life. Imagine what your kids would go through. Anarchy is a selfish view, but if it's your view then i ain't gonna stop you from thinking that way. All i'm gonna say is think about everything that would be affected from not having a government...

White Trashness,

Ratmuffin

p.s. however, i could do without cops... i hate cops... i hate cops and white people but cops are by far way worse. Cops = Faggots.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2008, 10:24 AM
screw it already
any sliver of respect for you that i might have been desperately trying to hold onto was just lost. ill be skipping over your posts from now on - i see no reason to read any of them again

[19:07:16] <coca> lolbeans
[19:07:39] <coca> i planted some lolbeans and grew a lollertree

[21:13:27] <Dwoppers> WATZ WIF THE POEM OR W/E
[21:13:34] <Dwoppers> lol, bet its gnona be all gay andp ink and stuff
[21:13:39] <plot> like your room>
[21:13:42] <coca> ur face is gay and pink
[21:13:55] <coca> little cockmagician
[21:14:33] <coca> a good cockmagician never chokes on the same dick twice

[15:48] <SirTiger> Groovy-oh

[23:52] <}8]> dwop made two aim's and cybered himself

[21:57] <Doomz`lap> My parents liekep drinking me margriats
[21:57] <Doomz`lap> I sear
[21:57] <Doomz`lap> Theyre adryint gop pisoen me
[21:57] <Doomz`lap> TRYIGNH ESPO TOIN EMSOPEN
10-09-2008, 02:58 PM
screw it already
Plot,Oct 8 2008, 12:24 AM Wrote:any sliver of respect for you that i might have been desperately trying to hold onto was just lost. ill be skipping over your posts from now on - i see no reason to read any of them again
sir i can't help it you like cops... either that or you believe unrealistic things.. sorry.

white trashness,
Ratmuffin
10-09-2008, 03:28 PM
screw it already
Ratmuffin,Oct 7 2008, 02:16 AM Wrote:p.s. however, i could do without cops... i hate cops... i hate cops and white people but cops are by far way worse. Cops = Faggots.
I'm a white law enforcement agent. :ph34r:

[Image: AoDsig.jpg]

NEW!

[19:03] <Doomz`lap> FUCKNIG HELL
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> I GO TPO PISS
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> AND MY PARENS LARE LIKE
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> ODNT THORW UP
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> IM NOT TAHT DRUNK
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> FUCKERS
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> GODDAMNIT

[17:40] <Underdog> btw, i heard SV was arrested for suspected peeping on his neighbor's 6-yr-old son. he was let off b/c the officers violated his 4th amendment rights
[17:42] <SirVeach> YES
[17:43] <SirVeach> i mean wait.
[17:43] <SirVeach> I THOUGHT IT WAS A GIRL DAMMIT
10-09-2008, 03:46 PM
screw it already
he is just upset that all the prison gaurds sodomized him with their clubs :/ hell surprised he didn't get killed in jail for rape lol...

[22:34:04] <Blix> i don't like asians
10-11-2008, 01:24 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2008 01:25 PM by Ratmuffin.)
screw it already
Krayz,Oct 9 2008, 05:46 AM Wrote:he is just upset that all the prison gaurds sodomized him with their clubs :/ hell surprised he didn't get killed in jail for rape lol...
too bad for your fantasies i wasn't raped and too bad for you i don't care what you think.
10-11-2008, 02:14 PM
screw it already
you obviously do on some level, or you wouldn't have made the other thread asking if anyone wanted you around.

btw, i dont know how you would enforce the government you say we need without cops...

i was going to say something about you hating yourself for being white... but im sure you already do

10-12-2008, 03:00 AM
screw it already
Plot,Oct 11 2008, 04:14 AM Wrote:you obviously do on some level, or you wouldn't have made the other thread asking if anyone wanted you around.

btw, i dont know how you would enforce the government you say we need without cops...

i was going to say something about you hating yourself for being white... but im sure you already do
very true..

i think the truth in the matter is that i hate what badges do to power hungry people. people who want to makes someone else's day worse so they feel better. Corruption isn't the word because they aren't getting anything from it but a boner. so do you think i should just go with I hate the Badges?
10-13-2008, 11:43 AM
screw it already
Ratmuffin,Oct 11 2008, 12:00 PM Wrote:
Plot,Oct 11 2008, 04:14 AM Wrote:you obviously do on some level, or you wouldn't have made the other thread asking if anyone wanted you around.

very true..

i think the truth in the matter is that i hate what badges do to power hungry people. people who want to makes someone else's day worse so they feel better. Corruption isn't the word because they aren't getting anything from it but a boner. so do you think i should just go with I hate the Badges?
yeah i think thats a much better way to express your opinion. i know what youre saying about power hungry people. unfortunately we still need them, its just that those are the kinds of people that that sort of job calls for.

10-15-2008, 08:33 PM
screw it already
Plot,Oct 13 2008, 01:43 AM Wrote:
Ratmuffin,Oct 11 2008, 12:00 PM Wrote:

very true..

yeah i think thats a much better way to express your opinion. i know what youre saying about power hungry people. unfortunately we still need them, its just that those are the kinds of people that that sort of job calls for.
i'd become a cop if i wasnt a convicted felon