Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Obama lovers!
10-03-2008, 05:01 AM
Obama lovers!
Underdog,Sep 28 2008, 05:50 PM Wrote:
a hobbit,Sep 28 2008, 01:06 AM Wrote:
Underdog,Sep 27 2008, 08:48 PM Wrote:
a hobbit,Sep 27 2008, 04:17 PM Wrote:tell me why i should choose mccain over obama
Obama's black.
xD not gonna lie, i kind of want a serious answer. and if it is i want a good reason xD
That is my serious answer. :)

I'd never vote for a black or female president. Call me discriminatory? Ok, I am.

...and racist.
i would vote for mccain too lol i am sick of niggers begging for change

Dwoppers says:
hands in ur pantz
•๋● Coca | <3 Elaine says:
o
lol
get ur hands out my pants
Dwoppers says:
wat
Dwoppers says:
no
Dwoppers says:
erm
HAHAHAHAHA
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2008, 11:23 AM
Obama lovers!
[quote=BALL,Sep 30 2008, 08:15 PM][quote=Underdog,Sep 28 2008, 05:50 PM] That is my serious answer.

[Image: AoDsig.jpg]

NEW!

[19:03] <Doomz`lap> FUCKNIG HELL
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> I GO TPO PISS
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> AND MY PARENS LARE LIKE
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> ODNT THORW UP
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> IM NOT TAHT DRUNK
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> FUCKERS
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> GODDAMNIT

[17:40] <Underdog> btw, i heard SV was arrested for suspected peeping on his neighbor's 6-yr-old son. he was let off b/c the officers violated his 4th amendment rights
[17:42] <SirVeach> YES
[17:43] <SirVeach> i mean wait.
[17:43] <SirVeach> I THOUGHT IT WAS A GIRL DAMMIT
10-05-2008, 06:58 AM
Obama lovers!
I <3 McCain. Palin... well that's a whole 'nother story.

He's the only one I can listen to who doesn't rub me the wrong way... I never feel like he's lying. Really watch him next time he's on tv... he's not like a normal politician... he doesn't give a fuck what his own party thinks of him, he's out for the good of everyone, not to kiss anyone's ass.

And the whole "more soldier die" thing... do you have ANY idea what's actually going on in the middle east? You want to real-deal story you don't hear on the news? Come talk to me. I'm living the military life and trust me there's a lot of stuff you would never know otherwise.

Afghanistan is the crappiest place right now, Iraq's pretty tame now compared to 18 months ago. So now, it's no wonder that everyone at Drum is gearing up for 15 months in Afghanistan, and 3rd BN is prepared to go back to Iraq because that's how it goes... people get one country under control and the other one gets all fired up again.

On that note, USAF is preparing for Pakistan... figure that one out. We have a huge mess over there and honestly if we left right now it would get a thousand times worse. Don't base your opinions on who's going to spare some lives, because a move like that will come back to bite us.

"Do I dazzle you?" -- "Frequently"

[Image: wroawgfcu2.gif] <--- Ex.
10-05-2008, 09:11 AM
Obama lovers!
xPanther,Oct 4 2008, 02:58 PM Wrote:And the whole "more soldier die" thing... do you have ANY idea what's actually going on in the middle east? You want to real-deal story you don't hear on the news? Come talk to me. I'm living the military life and trust me there's a lot of stuff you would never know otherwise.
Hey, I was just pointing out what a lot of people have against voting for McCain. It's not like I think that if we pull out the world will become a happy place filled with flowers, peace, love, jazz, etc.

"You know I fuck at life." - Pirate
[20:57:27] <pir8`buddha> i need to wank it tonight
[20:57:40] <pir8`buddha> and by 'it' i mean my penis
[20:57:47] <pir8`buddha> and by 'wank' i mean masturbate
[20:58:00] <pir8`buddha> and by 'tonight' i mean im typing with one hand
10-05-2008, 10:36 AM
Obama lovers!
Dum3z,Oct 4 2008, 06:11 PM Wrote:
xPanther,Oct 4 2008, 02:58 PM Wrote:And the whole "more soldier die" thing... do you have ANY idea what's actually going on in the middle east? You want to real-deal story you don't hear on the news? Come talk to me. I'm living the military life and trust me there's a lot of stuff you would never know otherwise.
Hey, I was just pointing out what a lot of people have against voting for McCain. It's not like I think that if we pull out the world will become a happy place filled with flowers, peace, love, jazz, etc.
I would certainly hope not. Maybe, someday, people will take their heads out of their rears, eh? I am asking too much, clearly. *le sigh*

"Do I dazzle you?" -- "Frequently"

[Image: wroawgfcu2.gif] <--- Ex.
10-05-2008, 02:04 PM
Obama lovers!
Graff,Sep 28 2008, 02:45 AM Wrote:not much of a political person but obama to me pwnt mccain during the debate. Very linguistic rhetoric...looked into the camera...really connected with me and probably most of america who was watching. Plus he shares similar ideals that i would do in which the fact that the power of america lies in the middle class...by strengthening that it would help out. that is all
debates mean nothing, they were all fucked up this year, they were only limited to liek 30 seconds or a minute each so they could just remember what they answered the quesitons before and not think on the spot, like someone said before, its not how they speak to the public, its how they act and i believe Obama has been through the most and its time for a change in the US and the change of a presidents race to not only being white will cause the change needed in america and will hense improve relations of surrroundign nations AND i believe because obama is younger, he will have the mind and the balls to acutally change governement....just liek how the constitiution was created out of a bunch of people growing balls and meetting illegally and writing it instead fo the articles of confederation, like they say, history repeats itself, obama may be one to help pull the US out of the economic depression it is spiralling in......the bill passed for the stock market is only an immediate and temporrary hold together of the stock market, the US only has so much debt it can go into until it collapses....mccain is stuck back where the most powerful are the ones that with the largest army and most control, the world is turnign to the ones with the most democratic views and civil liberties which i feel obama woudl support and also support the most radical changes to help better the country without warfare. As of if the US will seem weak? noone is going to exactly declare war on the US, look at the arsenol of hundreds of Nuclear/Hydrogen bombs.

[Image: 189777878.png]
10-05-2008, 02:17 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2008 02:18 PM by Dum3z.)
Obama lovers!
suxa,Oct 4 2008, 10:04 PM Wrote:
Graff,Sep 28 2008, 02:45 AM Wrote:not much of a political person but obama to me pwnt mccain during the debate.  Very linguistic rhetoric...looked into the camera...really connected with me and probably most of america who was watching.  Plus he shares similar ideals that i would do in which the fact that the power of america lies in the middle class...by strengthening that it would help out.  that is all
debates mean nothing, they were all fucked up this year, they were only limited to liek 30 seconds or a minute each so they could just remember what they answered the quesitons before and not think on the spot, like someone said before, its not how they speak to the public, its how they act and i believe Obama has been through the most and its time for a change in the US and the change of a presidents race to not only being white will cause the change needed in america and will hense improve relations of surrroundign nations AND i believe because obama is younger, he will have the mind and the balls to acutally change governement....just liek how the constitiution was created out of a bunch of people growing balls and meetting illegally and writing it instead fo the articles of confederation, like they say, history repeats itself, obama may be one to help pull the US out of the economic depression it is spiralling in......the bill passed for the stock market is only an immediate and temporrary hold together of the stock market, the US only has so much debt it can go into until it collapses....mccain is stuck back where the most powerful are the ones that with the largest army and most control, the world is turnign to the ones with the most democratic views and civil liberties which i feel obama woudl support and also support the most radical changes to help better the country without warfare. As of if the US will seem weak? noone is going to exactly declare war on the US, look at the arsenol of hundreds of Nuclear/Hydrogen bombs.
Dear God you brought the bombs into the debate. What are we going to do, nuke any country that attacks us? Nukes helped so much against Afghanistan didn't they? No one that has nukes will use them because they'll just get nuked back and it's over. What does it matter if you have a bomb that can destroy a city? It's not like the citizens are the ones at fault for pretty much any war in history.

Just because Obama's black or young doesn't mean he has balls or will bring change, it doesn't really mean much of anything at all, except that there are people who will and won't vote for him BECAUSE he's black.

Sorry if I missed any other ridiculous points, it's kind of hard to read that large of a run-on without wanting to stab myself in the eyes. And for the record, this is not a political post, I don't want this to turn into a political argument because it WILL go nowhere. People will just keep arguing and getting pissed at each other. There are hardcore democrats, hardcore republicans, and racists in the clan who won't back down from their argument unless the argument just fucking STOPS!

"You know I fuck at life." - Pirate
[20:57:27] <pir8`buddha> i need to wank it tonight
[20:57:40] <pir8`buddha> and by 'it' i mean my penis
[20:57:47] <pir8`buddha> and by 'wank' i mean masturbate
[20:58:00] <pir8`buddha> and by 'tonight' i mean im typing with one hand
10-06-2008, 07:06 AM
Obama lovers!
Quote:Obama has been through the most

wtf?

[19:07:16] <coca> lolbeans
[19:07:39] <coca> i planted some lolbeans and grew a lollertree

[21:13:27] <Dwoppers> WATZ WIF THE POEM OR W/E
[21:13:34] <Dwoppers> lol, bet its gnona be all gay andp ink and stuff
[21:13:39] <plot> like your room>
[21:13:42] <coca> ur face is gay and pink
[21:13:55] <coca> little cockmagician
[21:14:33] <coca> a good cockmagician never chokes on the same dick twice

[15:48] <SirTiger> Groovy-oh

[23:52] <}8]> dwop made two aim's and cybered himself

[21:57] <Doomz`lap> My parents liekep drinking me margriats
[21:57] <Doomz`lap> I sear
[21:57] <Doomz`lap> Theyre adryint gop pisoen me
[21:57] <Doomz`lap> TRYIGNH ESPO TOIN EMSOPEN
10-06-2008, 09:11 AM
Obama lovers!
Dum3z,Oct 5 2008, 04:17 AM Wrote:There are ... racists in the clan who won't back down from their argument unless the argument just fucking STOPS!
that's me!

and yes... Obama has zero experience.

and he doesn't even respect the flag during the national anthem... not only did he not put his hand over his heart, but he also refused to say the pledge. Damn nig... they're all the same.

[Image: obama.jpg]

[Image: AoDsig.jpg]

NEW!

[19:03] <Doomz`lap> FUCKNIG HELL
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> I GO TPO PISS
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> AND MY PARENS LARE LIKE
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> ODNT THORW UP
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> IM NOT TAHT DRUNK
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> FUCKERS
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> GODDAMNIT

[17:40] <Underdog> btw, i heard SV was arrested for suspected peeping on his neighbor's 6-yr-old son. he was let off b/c the officers violated his 4th amendment rights
[17:42] <SirVeach> YES
[17:43] <SirVeach> i mean wait.
[17:43] <SirVeach> I THOUGHT IT WAS A GIRL DAMMIT
10-06-2008, 04:11 PM
Obama lovers!
[quote=suxa,Oct 5 2008, 04:04 AM][quote=Graff,Sep 28 2008, 02:45 AM] not much of a political person but obama to me pwnt mccain during the debate.

[23:51:13:Sat] <Stephen> i try to fuck fat chicks
[23:51:16:Sat] <Stephen> and im a closet homo
[23:50:20:Sat] * Doomz needs to study for a final.
[23:50:23:Sat] <Stephen> go stud

dwopple: i dont like the idea that ill be a mom >.>

<Womb-Raider> me thnks you both lied and had butt seks!
<Doomz`mew> We did...

Pantherx: pastor joshua... i would do him.
Find all posts by this user