Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is it really worth it?
09-27-2008, 05:46 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2008 05:53 AM by Graff.)
is it really worth it?
yeah i kinda realized that the whole "im got get laid tonight" process rarley ever happens...and since im in the middle of the totem pole on the social hierarchy that doesn't help my situation much either. Its completly illogical with someone of her status and intelligence unless she was some sheltered immoral catholic

So I went with the logical approach of being myself. Hopefully she doesn't fall suit with the whole "nice guys finish last" stigma...thats just who I am. Im that really nice guy thats always going to be there but im not going to get any.

I really don't understand why chicks like guys that treat them like shit...well then again i can kinda see it but that whole concept really ticks me off.

And plot...were basically the same age, only by like 3 months, so don't be too offended...lol

...kids don't get beaten enough these days...
...everything i want in life sucks...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-27-2008, 08:10 AM
is it really worth it?
treating a girl badly makes them want to win your approval more :/ some wierd psyc shit i read once.

[23:51:13:Sat] <Stephen> i try to fuck fat chicks
[23:51:16:Sat] <Stephen> and im a closet homo
[23:50:20:Sat] * Doomz needs to study for a final.
[23:50:23:Sat] <Stephen> go stud

dwopple: i dont like the idea that ill be a mom >.>

<Womb-Raider> me thnks you both lied and had butt seks!
<Doomz`mew> We did...

Pantherx: pastor joshua... i would do him.
Find all posts by this user
09-27-2008, 09:20 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2008 09:22 AM by Graff.)
is it really worth it?
Womb-Raider,Sep 26 2008, 10:10 PM Wrote:treating a girl badly makes them want to win your approval more :/ some wierd psyc shit i read once.
don't think im weird or anything but i was in a thinking mood and i think i figured out the answer or part of it...i've figured out my problems...but the hard part is implenting them correctly

basically what i found is that i as a person am too nice...and that will probably show up as being desperate, looking back on some things now...it makes sense. I'm also fairly quiet...again that gives off the idea of a lack of confidence, i have confidence and im not afraid to stand up for myself but i usually just go with the flow to avoid conflict with others...its just troublesome. Basically its all about keeping things interesting in a relationship.

Hell i could on and on but i can see what i need to change and keep...and i must say it feels great.

I think everyone should take the time to look inside see what they can inprove on and make themselves a better person overall...it very enlightening.

09-27-2008, 10:57 AM
is it really worth it?
Graff,Sep 26 2008, 11:20 PM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Sep 26 2008, 10:10 PM Wrote:treating a girl badly makes them want to win your approval more :/ some wierd psyc shit i read once.
don't think im weird or anything but i was in a thinking mood and i think i figured out the answer or part of it...i've figured out my problems...but the hard part is implenting them correctly

basically what i found is that i as a person am too nice...and that will probably show up as being desperate, looking back on some things now...it makes sense. I'm also fairly quiet...again that gives off the idea of a lack of confidence, i have confidence and im not afraid to stand up for myself but i usually just go with the flow to avoid conflict with others...its just troublesome. Basically its all about keeping things interesting in a relationship.

Hell i could on and on but i can see what i need to change and keep...and i must say it feels great.

I think everyone should take the time to look inside see what they can inprove on and make themselves a better person overall...it very enlightening.
hah, it's funny... i was the exact same as you through high school. It's ok though, I finally got laid at the age of 20. :D

And yes, nice guys finish last. But i'm still a nice guy. :(

[Image: AoDsig.jpg]

NEW!

[19:03] <Doomz`lap> FUCKNIG HELL
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> I GO TPO PISS
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> AND MY PARENS LARE LIKE
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> ODNT THORW UP
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> IM NOT TAHT DRUNK
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> FUCKERS
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> GODDAMNIT

[17:40] <Underdog> btw, i heard SV was arrested for suspected peeping on his neighbor's 6-yr-old son. he was let off b/c the officers violated his 4th amendment rights
[17:42] <SirVeach> YES
[17:43] <SirVeach> i mean wait.
[17:43] <SirVeach> I THOUGHT IT WAS A GIRL DAMMIT
09-27-2008, 01:34 PM
is it really worth it?
Graff,Sep 26 2008, 06:20 PM Wrote:

it sounds like your trying too hard.
dont try too hard.

[Image: sleepysheepcopy.jpg]
09-28-2008, 07:10 AM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2008 07:10 AM by BALL.)
is it really worth it?
fuk dat bitch

______________________this thread just got BALLIFIED
_________________________________/
[Image: bernice.jpg]
bernice krew represent
09-28-2008, 04:48 PM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2008 04:52 PM by Graff.)
is it really worth it?
BALL,Sep 27 2008, 09:10 PM Wrote:fuk dat bitch
that would be rape son...

and besides you gotta go through the emotional foreplay first to have a chance of as you call it "fuk dat bitch"

and yes i am trying hard at this cuz i'd rather work on perfecting these skills wasting time playing halo or whatever thinking about what could've been...its something that matters to me and will be a very useful skill when i leave for college next year and making new friends.

with that im off to the field to experiment!!!! Wish me luck

09-29-2008, 01:37 AM
is it really worth it?
no seriously dont try too hard. you get into overanalyzing nearly every aspect of your conversations with girls, how you acted etc. just be yourself, it worked for me

[Image: sleepysheepcopy.jpg]
09-29-2008, 02:49 AM
is it really worth it?
Graff,Sep 28 2008, 06:48 AM Wrote:

and besides you gotta go through the emotional foreplay first to have a chance of as you call it "fuk dat bitch"

and yes i am trying hard at this cuz i'd rather work on perfecting these skills wasting time playing halo or whatever thinking about what could've been...its something that matters to me and will be a very useful skill when i leave for college next year and making new friends.

actually you really dont have to go through the whole foreplay thing, sluts my friend.

[23:51:13:Sat] <Stephen> i try to fuck fat chicks
[23:51:16:Sat] <Stephen> and im a closet homo
[23:50:20:Sat] * Doomz needs to study for a final.
[23:50:23:Sat] <Stephen> go stud

dwopple: i dont like the idea that ill be a mom >.>

<Womb-Raider> me thnks you both lied and had butt seks!
<Doomz`mew> We did...

Pantherx: pastor joshua... i would do him.
Find all posts by this user
09-29-2008, 03:52 AM
is it really worth it?
Womb-Raider,Sep 28 2008, 04:49 PM Wrote:
Graff,Sep 28 2008, 06:48 AM Wrote:

actually you really dont have to go through the whole foreplay thing, sluts my friend.
Yeah, you wanna know the secret to how I got laid the first time?

Booze.

[Image: AoDsig.jpg]

NEW!

[19:03] <Doomz`lap> FUCKNIG HELL
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> I GO TPO PISS
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> AND MY PARENS LARE LIKE
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> ODNT THORW UP
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> IM NOT TAHT DRUNK
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> FUCKERS
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> GODDAMNIT

[17:40] <Underdog> btw, i heard SV was arrested for suspected peeping on his neighbor's 6-yr-old son. he was let off b/c the officers violated his 4th amendment rights
[17:42] <SirVeach> YES
[17:43] <SirVeach> i mean wait.
[17:43] <SirVeach> I THOUGHT IT WAS A GIRL DAMMIT