Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please unban.....
08-03-2008, 11:21 AM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2011 01:38 PM by JessicaT.)
Please unban.....
Perm ban pl0x
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2008, 11:34 AM
Please unban.....
It IS disgusting. I deserve a week ban. I apologize for my crime
Find all posts by this user
08-03-2008, 11:38 AM
Please unban.....
It sounds like it was bad enough for a perma ban. Sexual harassment is up there with racism.

[Image: p3ngfn5cf8.png]

[Image: wcsadminau8.gif]
08-03-2008, 11:57 AM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2008 11:58 AM by JessicaT.)
Please unban.....
p3ng,Aug 3 2008, 01:38 AM Wrote:It sounds like it was bad enough for a perma ban. Sexual harassment is up there with racism.
Thank you p3ng, me and plot find it digusting as well.
He was racist, asking personal question, sexual harrasment. I think that deserves a perm ban. If it doesn't then i don't know what does tbh biggs.
08-03-2008, 01:27 PM
Please unban.....
I am black though so it wasn't racism. If I got banned for saying the word n-gger my family would laugh at me!! LOL They were really proud of my for going to college and majoring in Computer Science. I'm seriously sorry. Please unban me
08-03-2008, 02:12 PM
Please unban.....
Since I don't know what he said I'm not actually doing anything about it. It's your ban and your decision I just threw in my own opinion on bans because I have plenty of experience in that area.B)
08-03-2008, 02:35 PM
Please unban.....
dude, i told you before that i dont care what you are. even if I were black i would find that offensive even if someone else who was black said it to me. its a racial slur to me, so maybe you should think before talking that.

i despise when people find derogatory racial comments offensive when spoken by someone from another race, yet find it perfectly ok when its used amongst their own. not that this has much to do with this particular case, but i just wanted to throw it out there.

ive never seen jessica pissed off like she was at you. she's got a screen of you being racist, doing what you said, and if i recall correctly she said she would show me more if i wanted. you even managed to throw both sexual harassment in with racism, so you get no sympathy from me whatsoever. the way you talk, beg, and act, says to me that you arent even old enough to be enrolled in college, and if you are, you're acting pretty pathetic, and i suggest you clean up your vocabulary while you're there.

i find you disgusting, and now annoying. just find another server. that is all.

[19:07:16] <coca> lolbeans
[19:07:39] <coca> i planted some lolbeans and grew a lollertree

[21:13:27] <Dwoppers> WATZ WIF THE POEM OR W/E
[21:13:34] <Dwoppers> lol, bet its gnona be all gay andp ink and stuff
[21:13:39] <plot> like your room>
[21:13:42] <coca> ur face is gay and pink
[21:13:55] <coca> little cockmagician
[21:14:33] <coca> a good cockmagician never chokes on the same dick twice

[15:48] <SirTiger> Groovy-oh

[23:52] <}8]> dwop made two aim's and cybered himself

[21:57] <Doomz`lap> My parents liekep drinking me margriats
[21:57] <Doomz`lap> I sear
[21:57] <Doomz`lap> Theyre adryint gop pisoen me
[21:57] <Doomz`lap> TRYIGNH ESPO TOIN EMSOPEN
08-03-2008, 04:50 PM
Please unban.....
I understand she's upset. A ban UNTIL THE END OF TIME is not the right deal though. Seriously. A black male such as myself has a hard time finding a cool server. So many admins out there are racist. This server is not. I brought so many people to this server and I can continue that. Please unban =)
08-03-2008, 05:01 PM
Please unban.....
Jamal,Aug 3 2008, 01:50 AM Wrote:I understand she's upset. A ban UNTIL THE END OF TIME is not the right deal though. Seriously. A black male such as myself has a hard time finding a cool server. So many admins out there are racist. This server is not. I brought so many people to this server and I can continue that. Please unban =)
Sorry.

Jessica is a well liked member of the group. Harassing girls online, especially the way you did is despicable. Have some respect for the opposite sex. The things that were said were derogatory and rude. The ban will be upheld.

[Image: wroawbar.jpg]
Quote:[18:58] <@slxbot> SniperducK`: Stephen - Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome. Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.
08-03-2008, 07:36 PM
Please unban.....
How is a PERMANENT BAN the right call for a first offense? I've brought players to this server. I could continue to do that. Kick - fine. Ban for 24 hours - fine. PERMANENT BAN? That's OVERREACTING. Seriously? You think banning me until the end of time will solve anything? I'm not a bad person. I said stupid things ONE TIME. There's no excuse for what I said, but don't overreact. I swear I won't cause anymore trouble.

So what's the risk? You perm ban me and you lose several players. You unban me and get a newly respectful player and several new players WITH NO TROUBLE. The decision is yours.