Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Please unban.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hi, I was just banned. I really pissed Jessica off! I said some mean things and while I did apologize, I was banned anyway. I'm a black male who loves this server (I was playing here when it was big) and have recruited a few people to play here. I want to continue to tell people about this great server and to play here and get it back to its former popularity. Again, I truly apologize for talking so much smack and really respect this server and its admins and all the friends I've made here. Please unban. Thank you

STEAM_0:0:3116731
lol get out
We dont really have any need to keep people like you around here.
You're the one who banned me. I know, I was a complete a-hole. I take complete responsibility. But to ban someone until the end of time is not really a fitting punishment. Especially to someone who has brought other players to this server. I've done much much more good than harm. Plus, I won't be a a-hole anymore. Please unban me. =(
lolno
Jessica I frankly don't understand how one person could be so angry for so long, especially after an apology. My apology is completely sincere.
PS I lived in England for a year and loved it and the people.
Jamal,Aug 2 2008, 10:20 PM Wrote:Jessica I frankly don't understand how one person could be so angry for so long, especially after an apology. My apology is completely sincere.
Dude you asked pervy questions, please leave.
Just an idiot =)

And I'm sorry. I should have never said that stuff. I'm actually an admin on another server and I would have kicked (not banned) myself for that. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me =(
Maybe give him a week ban, he seems sincere and if he does act up again you can ban that hoe forever.

I really only perma banned for hacking, harassment deserves a ban but I don't think a perma ban is needed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's