Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ratmuffin's out the joint!
07-09-2008, 05:46 AM
Dum3z,Jul 8 2008, 01:51 AM Wrote:Wait you're younger than me? So didn't know that.

But yeah, I couldn't remember the first name, but the last name is pretty easy to remember. Goes with the screenname.:P

I remember you, I was a dick to you, but don't know if you remember that anymore.:P
You may have been a dick to me but I believe there is good in all of us after certain ordeals you just seem to look deeper at everything... Every night I take time to look at the stars and/or moon. something I never did before. I believe that you meant good. Take care Dum3z. I am only looking forward from this day on.

Sincerely,
Ratmuffin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2008, 08:40 AM
ratty you got a cell? i got unlimited texting:Dand if your on sprint i can call your ass all the time too.

[23:51:13:Sat] <Stephen> i try to fuck fat chicks
[23:51:16:Sat] <Stephen> and im a closet homo
[23:50:20:Sat] * Doomz needs to study for a final.
[23:50:23:Sat] <Stephen> go stud

dwopple: i dont like the idea that ill be a mom >.>

<Womb-Raider> me thnks you both lied and had butt seks!
<Doomz`mew> We did...

Pantherx: pastor joshua... i would do him.
Find all posts by this user
07-10-2008, 03:23 AM
Womb-Raider,Jul 8 2008, 10:40 PM Wrote:ratty you got a cell? i got unlimited texting:Dand if your on sprint i can call your ass all the time too.
yeah, womb wants to know how to pick up a 13-year-old too

[Image: AoDsig.jpg]

NEW!

[19:03] <Doomz`lap> FUCKNIG HELL
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> I GO TPO PISS
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> AND MY PARENS LARE LIKE
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> ODNT THORW UP
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> IM NOT TAHT DRUNK
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> FUCKERS
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> GODDAMNIT

[17:40] <Underdog> btw, i heard SV was arrested for suspected peeping on his neighbor's 6-yr-old son. he was let off b/c the officers violated his 4th amendment rights
[17:42] <SirVeach> YES
[17:43] <SirVeach> i mean wait.
[17:43] <SirVeach> I THOUGHT IT WAS A GIRL DAMMIT
07-11-2008, 02:16 AM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2008 02:17 AM by Monkey91.)
Womb-Raider,Jul 8 2008, 10:40 PM Wrote:ratty you got a cell? i got unlimited texting:Dand if your on sprint i can call your ass all the time too.
god womb, is it just me or is sprint a piece of shit?! i have sprint and i fucking hate it!

and isn't it interesting, ratmuffin, how when someone is faced with a situation like yours...they see life differently? It is a wonder why can't people just not take life for granted without having to lose it. But then, that is the way with everything in life. No one understands the value of something till they do not have it any longer.

I don't believe it. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it.
07-11-2008, 05:37 PM
Monkey91,Jul 10 2008, 10:16 AM Wrote:
god womb, is it just me or is sprint a piece of shit?! i have sprint and i fucking hate it!

and isn't it interesting, ratmuffin, how when someone is faced with a situation like yours...they see life differently? It is a wonder why can't people just not take life for granted without having to lose it. But then, that is the way with everything in life. No one understands the value of something till they do not have it any longer.
I pay $.20 per 30 seconds unless I'm calling my host family between 1am and 9pm, and that's the same deal everyone with my company gets. In addition, I pay $.03 a text if it's under like 500B, but with pictures and shit it goes up to like $.15. And if I don't use it at all, I still pay $20 a month.

Sprint? 7pm to 9 am I had free minutes, weekends free, 60 minutes a month that I never ran out of, $20 more and I could have free texting, and I'm pretty sure I paid about $30 a month for it.

"You know I fuck at life." - Pirate
[20:57:27] <pir8`buddha> i need to wank it tonight
[20:57:40] <pir8`buddha> and by 'it' i mean my penis
[20:57:47] <pir8`buddha> and by 'wank' i mean masturbate
[20:58:00] <pir8`buddha> and by 'tonight' i mean im typing with one hand
07-12-2008, 06:14 AM
Monkey91,Jul 10 2008, 04:16 PM Wrote:

Indeed Monkey, it certainly is interesting.. I'd post my cell number but you understand that I am not that stupid, although I do trust a few of you just because of the shit we've gone through and how long we were in the clan together, try to understand my concern. But back to your response Mr. Monkey. I do see life differently and hopefully you all will shortly or maybe sooner, maybe not at all. Just enjoy life to the fullest while being responsible. I gotta catch my bus to AODA... Great! Have fun guys.

Sincerely,
Ratmuffin
07-12-2008, 08:33 AM
i <3 my sprint phone :/ 50 a month for 450 minutes free nights and weekends and unlimited text/pics msging.

[23:51:13:Sat] <Stephen> i try to fuck fat chicks
[23:51:16:Sat] <Stephen> and im a closet homo
[23:50:20:Sat] * Doomz needs to study for a final.
[23:50:23:Sat] <Stephen> go stud

dwopple: i dont like the idea that ill be a mom >.>

<Womb-Raider> me thnks you both lied and had butt seks!
<Doomz`mew> We did...

Pantherx: pastor joshua... i would do him.
Find all posts by this user
07-13-2008, 12:09 AM
Since Ratmuffin isn't exactly known for being honest/truthful, I was skeptical and looked up his claims using the information he provided. The story does check out. Hopefully he's grown up a little bit, from the sound of it he has.

His sentence was pretty harsh but there's also another side to the story so who knows.. Is now a registered sex offender. OUCH! That will follow/haunt him forever since you have to tell everyone in your neighborhood what you are. :o

[quote]The Defendant was charged with the following offense:

<Stephen> so uh
<Stephen> i think im officially a geek.
<Stephen> im laying in my bathtub
<Stephen> right now
<Stephen> with my laptop :-D
07-13-2008, 12:25 AM
The Senate,Jul 12 2008, 09:09 AM Wrote:
Quote:HIV test pos