Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ratmuffin's out the joint!
07-03-2008, 11:19 PM
Ratmuffin,Jul 2 2008, 08:25 PM Wrote:Sir, You are only a fag if you participate in the "special activities". I for one did not! And what the fuck did I ever do to you penguin, i thought we were cool? OH well, fez does not float my boat. Once I can play again or even before then when WB get's back on the server you shall be pwned. Peace out bitches! :blink:
That picture isn't fez by the way.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2008, 04:28 AM
I did my time at Jackson Correctional Institution. It was for 1st Degree Sexual Assault of a Child, in reality I was drunk thought she was sixteen and she was just 13 and all I got was head. I do feel like shit for it though, i shoulda known better. if you don't believe me go to Wisconsin CCAP (google it). I tell you this because I did make a mistake but I have learned and I have Gained knowledge and used this experience to better me as a person. I want you all to know you should be careful when making decisions wether they be drunk or sober ones. I did 2 years in prison and I have 18 years of parole. I'm having my friend type this shit for me because apparently I cannot use a computer and by the way Graff, I appreciate knowing you are a good one. Penguin is a good one too, just wanting to leave a mark cuz I dipped for no reason to some people but Peng I forgive you lil homie. Brenden you will learn to trust people from different backgrounds no matter how much you don't want to. I understand feeling powerful hiding behind a keyboard but I won't threaten you because that does me no good. You'll be okay, this clan will be good for you, talk to Dutch Tiger some time, he's good at advice. So is Womb for those of you who know him, he acts like an asshole but he's a good guy. Anyways I thought I'd let you guys know I am doing fine, just looking for a job and trying to stay clean. It's harder than you think to not drink after drinking for 9 years. Anyways take care and watch out for yourselves and your brothers out there and by brothers I mean clan and good friends. You all can be greater than you could ever imagine.

Sincerely,
Ratmuffin

P.S. It seems wierd to you that I give advice but if you follow your souls you can be great and you will. Wether it be in gaming or in your careers. You can laugh if you want or insult me but I am different because I learned from my experience. Just be careful out there. Take care everybody! Thanks for listening.
07-04-2008, 06:35 AM
you went to prison? and this is like my first post in 3 months.
Find all posts by this user
07-04-2008, 08:02 AM
womby in the houz! so it ratty omfg. hows it going man? shoulda dropped me an address woulda wrote you some letters:Dglad to hear your out man, where you living? maybe ill take a road trip.

[23:51:13:Sat] <Stephen> i try to fuck fat chicks
[23:51:16:Sat] <Stephen> and im a closet homo
[23:50:20:Sat] * Doomz needs to study for a final.
[23:50:23:Sat] <Stephen> go stud

dwopple: i dont like the idea that ill be a mom >.>

<Womb-Raider> me thnks you both lied and had butt seks!
<Doomz`mew> We did...

Pantherx: pastor joshua... i would do him.
07-04-2008, 08:11 AM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2008 08:25 AM by DutchTiger.)
Respect Rat.. it's cool how you came (mentally) stronger out of your situation. You can't blame people for not believing it though because you wouldn't believe it yourself either if you wouldn't have experienced it yourself.

Hang around.. the fact nobody forgot you says a lot about you. (in a good way I guess-_-)

[Image: wroawbar.jpg]

Wroaw Steam Community
07-04-2008, 09:48 AM
Ratmuffin,Jul 3 2008, 06:28 PM Wrote:I did my time at Jackson Correctional Institution. It was for 1st Degree Sexual Assault of a Child, in reality I was drunk thought she was sixteen and she was just 13 and all I got was head. I do feel like shit for it though, i shoulda known better. if you don't believe me go to Wisconsin CCAP (google it). I tell you this because I did make a mistake but I have learned and I have Gained knowledge and used this experience to better me as a person. I want you all to know you should be careful when making decisions wether they be drunk or sober ones. I did 2 years in prison and I have 18 years of parole. I'm having my friend type this shit for me because apparently I cannot use a computer and by the way Graff, I appreciate knowing you are a good one. Penguin is a good one too, just wanting to leave a mark cuz I dipped for no reason to some people but Peng I forgive you lil homie. Brenden you will learn to trust people from different backgrounds no matter how much you don't want to. I understand feeling powerful hiding behind a keyboard but I won't threaten you because that does me no good. You'll be okay, this clan will be good for you, talk to Dutch Tiger some time, he's good at advice. So is Womb for those of you who know him, he acts like an asshole but he's a good guy. Anyways I thought I'd let you guys know I am doing fine, just looking for a job and trying to stay clean. It's harder than you think to not drink after drinking for 9 years. Anyways take care and watch out for yourselves and your brothers out there and by brothers I mean clan and good friends. You all can be greater than you could ever imagine.

Sincerely,
Ratmuffin

P.S. It seems wierd to you that I give advice but if you follow your souls you can be great and you will. Wether it be in gaming or in your careers. You can laugh if you want or insult me but I am different because I learned from my experience. Just be careful out there. Take care everybody! Thanks for listening.
Whadya know? He does speak truth! Good ol' ratty is wise after all!

<3 Wombeh

And yeah, where you living at now rasmusen? You know, in case i have a daughter someday

[Image: AoDsig.jpg]

NEW!

[19:03] <Doomz`lap> FUCKNIG HELL
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> I GO TPO PISS
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> AND MY PARENS LARE LIKE
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> ODNT THORW UP
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> IM NOT TAHT DRUNK
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> FUCKERS
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> GODDAMNIT

[17:40] <Underdog> btw, i heard SV was arrested for suspected peeping on his neighbor's 6-yr-old son. he was let off b/c the officers violated his 4th amendment rights
[17:42] <SirVeach> YES
[17:43] <SirVeach> i mean wait.
[17:43] <SirVeach> I THOUGHT IT WAS A GIRL DAMMIT
07-04-2008, 02:46 PM
OMMFG PEDO ill be sure to never let my son around you;)..

[22:34:04] <Blix> i don't like asians
07-04-2008, 05:39 PM
Krayz,Jul 3 2008, 10:46 PM Wrote:OMMFG PEDO ill be sure to never let my son around you;)..
I don't know, I mean a 13 year old can look a lot older by dressing and acting different, and of course a ton of alcohol. But I don't think any amount of alcohol short of killing him will make him think a less than one year old boy is a 16 year old girl.:P

"You know I fuck at life." - Pirate
[20:57:27] <pir8`buddha> i need to wank it tonight
[20:57:40] <pir8`buddha> and by 'it' i mean my penis
[20:57:47] <pir8`buddha> and by 'wank' i mean masturbate
[20:58:00] <pir8`buddha> and by 'tonight' i mean im typing with one hand
07-04-2008, 06:57 PM
i've seen some 13 yr olds that look and act older, cant imagine being drunk w/ one at a party :/ probably bad shit to happen.

[23:51:13:Sat] <Stephen> i try to fuck fat chicks
[23:51:16:Sat] <Stephen> and im a closet homo
[23:50:20:Sat] * Doomz needs to study for a final.
[23:50:23:Sat] <Stephen> go stud

dwopple: i dont like the idea that ill be a mom >.>

<Womb-Raider> me thnks you both lied and had butt seks!
<Doomz`mew> We did...

Pantherx: pastor joshua... i would do him.
07-05-2008, 12:10 AM
Womb-Raider,Jul 4 2008, 03:57 AM Wrote:i've seen some 13 yr olds that look and act older, cant imagine being drunk w/ one at a party :/ probably bad shit to happen.
Agreed. I know a few that look 18 easy. So it's pretty easy to fuck up...

So why aren't you allowed to use a computer? Part of your parole requirements? Are they afraid you'll become a sexual predator online or something? That sucks...

[Image: wroawbar.jpg]
Quote:[18:58] <@slxbot> SniperducK`: Stephen - Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome. Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.