Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Brawl Countdown!!!!!!!
02-23-2008, 09:41 PM
Brawl Countdown!!!!!!!
Biggs,Feb 22 2008, 11:16 PM Wrote:
Pker,Feb 22 2008, 09:24 PM Wrote:
Young_Zeratul,Feb 22 2008, 02:19 PM Wrote:Halo 3 is gonna get its ass kicked hard.
What do you all have against Halo 3?
It's a console FPS. I really don't see why its so popular actually, the multiplayer mode doesn't actually give anything different from any other game.

I actually found Call of Duty multiplayer much more entertaining for the xbox 360.
agreed. halo 3 is nothing new at all. which i guess can be nice sometimes, but i dont think it lasts.

im also not a big fan of console fps. xD

as for brawl, have you guys seen the player profiles on ign so far? they have 4 of them. its nice if you havent played brawl yet.

[Image: sigsimon.jpg]

Sep. 20 2005, Womb-Raider: "Hobit cocktails and hobit cookies.... we just need some hobit strippers."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2008, 01:49 AM
Brawl Countdown!!!!!!!
a hobbit,Feb 23 2008, 11:41 AM Wrote:
Biggs,Feb 22 2008, 11:16 PM Wrote:
Pker,Feb 22 2008, 09:24 PM Wrote:
Young_Zeratul,Feb 22 2008, 02:19 PM Wrote:Halo 3 is gonna get its ass kicked hard.
What do you all have against Halo 3?
It's a console FPS. I really don't see why its so popular actually, the multiplayer mode doesn't actually give anything different from any other game.

I actually found Call of Duty multiplayer much more entertaining for the xbox 360.
agreed. halo 3 is nothing new at all. which i guess can be nice sometimes, but i dont think it lasts.

im also not a big fan of console fps. xD

as for brawl, have you guys seen the player profiles on ign so far? they have 4 of them. its nice if you havent played brawl yet.
Exactly Hobbit! Halo 3 is fun for like until you finish campaign mode but if you are mostly by yourself, there is no way to have fun with it once you beat campaign. Unless you have online, but not everybody does, and I assume it gets boring shooting people for an hour.

However in Brawl, there is so much stuff to unlock and SubSpace Emissary will take a good 14 hours to beat. And, here comes the good part. If you dont have online, you can just go and beat the crap out of CPU's while finding out who your starter character/ power house character is. Or, you can play some classic games you unlock in brawl such as Starfox 64. Lets not forget building your own stages and receiving one daily. :)

[Image: sigme1.jpg]

Support our troops. Sig by JessicaT Big Grin
02-27-2008, 10:30 AM (This post was last modified: 02-27-2008 10:31 AM by suxa.)
Brawl Countdown!!!!!!!
[quote=Young_Zeratul,Feb 23 2008, 11:49 AM]It's a console FPS. I really don't see

Exactly Hobbit! Halo 3 is fun for like until you finish campaign mode but if you are mostly by yourself, there is no way to have fun with it once you beat campaign. Unless you have online, but not everybody does, and I assume it gets boring shooting people for an hour.

However in Brawl, there is so much stuff to unlock and SubSpace Emissary will take a good 14 hours to beat. And, here comes the good part. If you dont have online, you can just go and beat the crap out of CPU's while finding out who your starter character/ power house character is. Or, you can play some classic games you unlock in brawl such as Starfox 64. Lets not forget building your own stages and receiving one daily.

[Image: 189777878.png]
02-27-2008, 11:56 AM
Brawl Countdown!!!!!!!
[quote=suxa,Feb 27 2008, 12:30 AM][quote=Young_Zeratul,Feb 23 2008, 11:49 AM] It's a console FPS. I really don't see

However in Brawl, there is so much stuff to unlock and SubSpace Emissary will take a good 14 hours to beat. And, here comes the good part. If you dont have online, you can just go and beat the crap out of CPU's while finding out who your starter character/ power house character is. Or, you can play some classic games you unlock in brawl such as Starfox 64. Lets not forget building your own stages and receiving one daily.

02-27-2008, 01:38 PM
Brawl Countdown!!!!!!!
[quote=suxa,Feb 26 2008, 07:30 PM][quote=Young_Zeratul,Feb 23 2008, 11:49 AM] It's a console FPS. I really don't see

02-28-2008, 09:02 AM
Brawl Countdown!!!!!!!
[quote=Biggs,Feb 27 2008, 03:38 AM][quote=suxa,Feb 26 2008, 07:30 PM] [quote=Young_Zeratul,Feb 23 2008, 11:49 AM] It's a console FPS. I really don't see

02-28-2008, 09:24 AM
Brawl Countdown!!!!!!!
suxa give me your xbl gamertag.

[Image: sleepysheepcopy.jpg]
02-28-2008, 12:16 PM
Brawl Countdown!!!!!!!
sleepy-sheep,Feb 27 2008, 06:24 PM Wrote:suxa give me your xbl gamertag.
xbl sucks

[19:07:16] <coca> lolbeans
[19:07:39] <coca> i planted some lolbeans and grew a lollertree

[21:13:27] <Dwoppers> WATZ WIF THE POEM OR W/E
[21:13:34] <Dwoppers> lol, bet its gnona be all gay andp ink and stuff
[21:13:39] <plot> like your room>
[21:13:42] <coca> ur face is gay and pink
[21:13:55] <coca> little cockmagician
[21:14:33] <coca> a good cockmagician never chokes on the same dick twice

[15:48] <SirTiger> Groovy-oh

[23:52] <}8]> dwop made two aim's and cybered himself

[21:57] <Doomz`lap> My parents liekep drinking me margriats
[21:57] <Doomz`lap> I sear
[21:57] <Doomz`lap> Theyre adryint gop pisoen me
[21:57] <Doomz`lap> TRYIGNH ESPO TOIN EMSOPEN
03-04-2008, 07:05 AM
Brawl Countdown!!!!!!!
6 more days till Brawl, let the hype begin!

And by that I mean....

OMG BR28l i9 c34mi6ng t0 t45wn! dldjkjfkd

Enjoy your meth.

03-04-2008, 01:56 PM
Brawl Countdown!!!!!!!
Young_Zeratul,Mar 3 2008, 05:05 PM Wrote:6 more days till Brawl, let the hype begin!

And by that I mean....

OMG BR28l i9 c34mi6ng t0 t45wn! dldjkjfkd

Enjoy your meth.
I heard it was actually released a few days ago in sears by me:P

[Image: 189777878.png]