Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Brawl Countdown!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Heck yeah! Only a few more weeks till brawl comes out on February 10th!!!!!!

This is game is gonna kick butt. It's going to be better than Halo 3!!!! Or just as equal!

This game even has a few suprise characters such as

-Sonic(Who doesn't want the Sonic/Mario fight to happen?)
-Snake(Omg he has grenades!!)
-Pokemon Trainer(If you were an old pokemon fan you would like this)

Anyway, Discuss on what you would do first when you get brawl.

My dream roster for me is..

Sonic(He is gonna be my main)
Snake(For like Gun fights if someone uses Samus)
Pokemon Trainer(Messing around character)
Pit(Most likely for stages like bridge and Pit's stage)
Ike(Power house character, When I fight some really tough battles)

First thing Im going to do...

Play all day and unlock as many characters I can. Then around night time I'll play some online matches.
They better bring back my fucking Jigglypuff. The down-b move was sick as hell.
I fucking loved Jigglypuff. Whenever I used that roll attack I just came out of nowhere and bam, dead.

They just added a new character too, Pikmin. Check the website for his info.
Biggs,Jan 13 2008, 01:35 PM Wrote:I fucking loved Jigglypuff. Whenever I used that roll attack I just came out of nowhere and bam, dead.

There was this guy that always came by when we were playing SSBM on the big screen at the dorm that was always boasting about how "Fox is a top tier character, his down B move only takes one frame to activate" and other stupid shit like that. He got hit by my friend playing Jigglypuff a lot. And me with Mewtwo. He doesn't like being beat by "crappy low tier characters" and leaves rather soon every time.:P

IMO all of the pokemon were badass in SSBM, especially Jigglypuff.
Dum3z,Jan 14 2008, 01:01 AM Wrote:
Biggs,Jan 13 2008, 01:35 PM Wrote:I fucking loved Jigglypuff. Whenever I used that roll attack I just came out of nowhere and bam, dead.

There was this guy that always came by when we were playing SSBM on the big screen at the dorm that was always boasting about how "Fox is a top tier character, his down B move only takes one frame to activate" and other stupid shit like that. He got hit by my friend playing Jigglypuff a lot. And me with Mewtwo. He doesn't like being beat by "crappy low tier characters" and leaves rather soon every time.:P

IMO all of the pokemon were badass in SSBM, especially Jigglypuff.
What about Pichu?
Oh yeah...Pichu...

My friend was better with Pichu than Pikachu. He hurts himself any time he uses a lightning attack, but he does more damage than Pikachu and can KO people at a lower %.
Dum3z,Jan 14 2008, 01:10 AM Wrote:Oh yeah...Pichu...

My friend was better with Pichu than Pikachu. He hurts himself any time he uses a lightning attack, but he does more damage than Pikachu and can KO people at a lower %.
Never knew that. Thought he just plain sucked. :blink: No offense.

As soon as we get brawl, we should do some online matches! Ima kill you Biggs online :D
I pre ordered mine except I pre ordered it at home while I'm away at college. So I might get it a week late if they even have enough games.

You will be dominated by me though.
The game has been delayed until March 9 so get ready to wait longer.:(
Blizzard,Jan 15 2008, 08:22 AM Wrote:The game has been delayed until March 9 so get ready to wait longer.:(
Oh don't worry, they're going to delay it again at least one more time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's