Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Admin Abuse2
11-13-2007, 12:36 PM
Admin Abuse2
haha i kno i recognize XXL i think from gun game too, they do have a lotta servers.

[Image: sigsimon.jpg]

Sep. 20 2005, Womb-Raider: "Hobit cocktails and hobit cookies.... we just need some hobit strippers."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-13-2007, 01:38 PM
Admin Abuse2
Maybe I'm mistaken, but I think I may have played on XXL Superhero server a while ago. It was pretty well maintained. You guys have a good thing going on as well (disregarding romo)!:D

[19:07:16] <coca> lolbeans
[19:07:39] <coca> i planted some lolbeans and grew a lollertree

[21:13:27] <Dwoppers> WATZ WIF THE POEM OR W/E
[21:13:34] <Dwoppers> lol, bet its gnona be all gay andp ink and stuff
[21:13:39] <plot> like your room>
[21:13:42] <coca> ur face is gay and pink
[21:13:55] <coca> little cockmagician
[21:14:33] <coca> a good cockmagician never chokes on the same dick twice

[15:48] <SirTiger> Groovy-oh

[23:52] <}8]> dwop made two aim's and cybered himself

[21:57] <Doomz`lap> My parents liekep drinking me margriats
[21:57] <Doomz`lap> I sear
[21:57] <Doomz`lap> Theyre adryint gop pisoen me
[21:57] <Doomz`lap> TRYIGNH ESPO TOIN EMSOPEN
11-13-2007, 01:52 PM
Admin Abuse2
kid01,Nov 12 2007, 09:16 PM Wrote:hello wroaw, first i would like to introduce myself my name is ray, I am one of the head management of Convict/xxl this has come to my attention and I cant help but to add my input into this matter.

second, I would like to apologize for this, this is exactly something we do not tolerate on our community especially the way he degrades your clan/family. romo is not part of Convict which is the main clan but a member of xxl - the community he plays in. Rest assured if he causes anymore trouble he will be wiped out of any record of existence in xxl.

third, i think your community is great, from what ive seen here there is unity and close friendship between your members in which i respect alot. please accept our apology and hopes for a better relationship in the future.

p.s. chronic is not romo :D

-ray and the rest of xxl management
Ray - It's always good to have friends in 'high' places. Granted, this is just a gaming community. But to have a good relationship with a similar community to ours would be good. Most of the Joe.to people hate us due to some old former clan members, so we've really got no one. Though we do have plenty of clones of our server out there, I've had people readily admit to me that they're copying my server and I love every minute of it.

"Imitation is the best form of flattery"

B)

[Image: wroawbar.jpg]
Quote:[18:58] <@slxbot> SniperducK`: Stephen - Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome. Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.
Find all posts by this user
11-13-2007, 02:10 PM
Admin Abuse2
I know some people who know some people if you know what I mean, cause I don't.
11-13-2007, 02:15 PM
Admin Abuse2
Biggs,Nov 13 2007, 12:10 AM Wrote:I know some people who know some people if you know what I mean, cause I don't.
lol i believe like the ownage clan or some clan like that had a server exactly the same except with maybe 1 person siting in it

[Image: 189777878.png]
11-13-2007, 02:47 PM
Admin Abuse2
yea i know exactly what you mean. weve gone through that too, oh well its the name of the game we have no choice but to move on forward :)
11-13-2007, 03:02 PM
Admin Abuse2
[quote=Sveach,Nov 12 2007, 11:52 PM][quote=kid01,Nov 12 2007, 09:16 PM] hello wroaw, first i would like to introduce myself my name is ray, I am one of the head management of Convict/xxl this has come to my attention and I cant help but to add my input into this matter.

second, I would like to apologize for this, this is exactly something we do not tolerate on our community especially the way he degrades your clan/family. romo is not part of Convict which is the main clan but a member of xxl - the community he plays in. Rest assured if he causes anymore trouble he will be wiped out of any record of existence in xxl.

third, i think your community is great, from what ive seen here there is unity and close friendship between your members in which i respect alot.

[Image: sigsimon.jpg]

Sep. 20 2005, Womb-Raider: "Hobit cocktails and hobit cookies.... we just need some hobit strippers."
11-14-2007, 01:52 AM
Admin Abuse2
Duck does, DT might?

"You know I fuck at life." - Pirate
[20:57:27] <pir8`buddha> i need to wank it tonight
[20:57:40] <pir8`buddha> and by 'it' i mean my penis
[20:57:47] <pir8`buddha> and by 'wank' i mean masturbate
[20:58:00] <pir8`buddha> and by 'tonight' i mean im typing with one hand
11-14-2007, 08:16 AM
Admin Abuse2
Dum3z,Nov 13 2007, 10:52 AM Wrote:Duck does, DT might?
DT and Joe are on speaking terms, they keep in touch, but quietly. As do I, but not very often...there's not much of a need to these days.

[Image: wroawbar.jpg]
Quote:[18:58] <@slxbot> SniperducK`: Stephen - Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome. Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.
11-14-2007, 01:52 PM
Admin Abuse2
Haven't talked to Joe in a few months but he's probably still busy eating chocolate & drinking redbull during sleepless weekend lanning sessions! :)

<Stephen> so uh
<Stephen> i think im officially a geek.
<Stephen> im laying in my bathtub
<Stephen> right now
<Stephen> with my laptop :-D