Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Signatures
11-15-2007, 08:16 AM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2007 08:17 AM by Plot.)
New Signatures
damn website was broken... double posted it ;)

[19:07:16] <coca> lolbeans
[19:07:39] <coca> i planted some lolbeans and grew a lollertree

[21:13:27] <Dwoppers> WATZ WIF THE POEM OR W/E
[21:13:34] <Dwoppers> lol, bet its gnona be all gay andp ink and stuff
[21:13:39] <plot> like your room>
[21:13:42] <coca> ur face is gay and pink
[21:13:55] <coca> little cockmagician
[21:14:33] <coca> a good cockmagician never chokes on the same dick twice

[15:48] <SirTiger> Groovy-oh

[23:52] <}8]> dwop made two aim's and cybered himself

[21:57] <Doomz`lap> My parents liekep drinking me margriats
[21:57] <Doomz`lap> I sear
[21:57] <Doomz`lap> Theyre adryint gop pisoen me
[21:57] <Doomz`lap> TRYIGNH ESPO TOIN EMSOPEN
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2007, 02:38 PM
New Signatures
Plot,Nov 14 2007, 10:14 PM Wrote:dear god. someone ban shmirow now, why hasnt anyone done it yet???

Quote: dont worry i did not talk to you, i juste gave an example, this is the truth. yes i am right, i was and i will. im not responsible for the quensequences.

Ok, so you're not talking TO me, but ABOUT me in a PUBLIC forum (that the community feels you should be excluded from, might I add), yet I am not supposed to respond. Why does are you wrong? Oh, I know! It is because you're addressing me in a conversation open to the public, which includes me? I have no idea where the fuck the last part came from, but believe me you are. That is of course, assuming that you mean consequences.

Quote:yes i call you kid, that what i think personaly, it my opinion. you want know why i call you kid? why? you dont understand me, so i cant give you an answer, sorry. tongue.gif im right once again?

Ok, it is your opinion that I am a kid. Let us take a look at all of your posts. You are unable to string sentences together, constantly disrespect those in a much higher state of authority, and make idiot posts of pure spam. I, on the other hand, am able to communicate rationally and fluidly. I am not blatantly disrespectful to those with more authority than I, and the majority of my posts are relevant to the topic being discussed. Seems to me like you are the child here, Shmirow. Now to the second part of this quote. You are unable to give me a reason because I do not understand you? Many people on this forum have said that they do not understand you, yet this has not hindered you from posting your illegible garbage before. You simply have no reason to suspect that I am, as you say a kid. You think that by saying that you are unable to give me a reason makes you right? You are WRONG

Quote:kids like lieing, they are lunatic and dont listen to the others
think always they are right, have limited imagination they think bad some times, and more contradictions in what they say. they dont admit they are wrong, say anything that makes their interests....(little angels biggrin.gif )

i dont refer to the age to say someone is kid...
do you think that the age determinates that?yes, but not all the times[

From what I have seen, everything you said describing kids also described yourself. You are erratic in your postings, you have not once listened to any of us on the forums, you constantly think you are right, and you can not even deny that one, just look in the above quote. I am sure you have made numerous contradictions in your own postings, it is just that no one has been able to make enough sense out of them to take notice. You have never once admitted that you were wrong. This goes hand in hand with the other description - "think always they are right". Actually, they are exactly the same. Lastly, you are FAR beyond saying "anything that makes their interests". You just sit there and type anything that happens to surface in your brain. Even if it is just a nonsensical jumble of letters, you post it.

If you do not refer to age when talking about whether you say someone is a kid, I will assume you mean maturity. This relates directly the other quote pertaining to your calling me a kid. I have yet to take notice of an instance when you have displayed the least bit of maturity here at all.

I cannot believe I am even going to say this but... you are right Shmirow. Speaking in French will NOT make your point stronger. Telling the... truth(?) WILL make you look worse. Finally, yes your opinion DOES make you look like a "baddie". Whatever you want that to mean.
nice rough copy.<_<
first i want disrespectful to higher authority( i dont know who is the person) if i was, just for those who provoke and insult me. if you were careful when you read my posts, i said that i dont mean all members or clan members when i say admins in general.
and i said that sometimes, i make jokes...
so i dont know why do you want to "generalize" this
respect me if you want that i respect you. thaey called me idiot:rolleyes:, stupid :rolleyes:incompréhensible:rolleyes:, my posts are stupid:rolleyes:douche bag:rolleyes:at the end they said that im disrespectful and rude? you want that i act like a kid and make my self in ridiculous situation and i say:yes i was a dick blah blah blah...
you take advantage cuz im bad in english and you say that you dont understand each time i try to make you understand
i did not get my interest(just one interest)until here. your so far from th point(before all) that i want talk about. you gave me the positive point for the admin and you said that he owns the server and he does what he want on it, i admiited that. but you avoided the negative point and you dont admit that he(the admin) was (clearly i think) rude with me, racist may be or anything like that.i dont ask you to defend me, just be neutral and admit these 2 points, all that i will say its:allright! nothing else. cuz i got banned PERMANENTLY for invalid reason. for that reason,i did not stop saying: dont be off topic!. 16 days of blah blah blah and hating me without reason causing me then some of you told me that i was rude, trying to ignore the points related to my situation.
know thati play cs since more then 1 year, i play atleast 2 hours per day, i never got banned from any server(except yours) and i met admins and making fun on them(and i was rude when they abuse like slaping, moving, slaying while you defusing the bomb) but NO ONE of them KICKED me.
if you are not a kid admit that, dont be off topic(i say it one again)and say that you understand, dont ignore the important points and be realistic, prove that your not a kid...
then i promise you i will stop posting
(dont reply specificaly to this post)

===========================
God created the planet. God created a dinosaur, god destroyed the dinosaur. God created a human, the human destroyed the god. Human is destroying the planet, the human will destroy himself...
11-15-2007, 04:12 PM
New Signatures
dum3z jess called you a she!

[23:51:13:Sat] <Stephen> i try to fuck fat chicks
[23:51:16:Sat] <Stephen> and im a closet homo
[23:50:20:Sat] * Doomz needs to study for a final.
[23:50:23:Sat] <Stephen> go stud

dwopple: i dont like the idea that ill be a mom >.>

<Womb-Raider> me thnks you both lied and had butt seks!
<Doomz`mew> We did...

Pantherx: pastor joshua... i would do him.
Find all posts by this user
11-15-2007, 04:19 PM
New Signatures
and i forgot to say that i renounced for the unban, so i dont want it...

===========================
God created the planet. God created a dinosaur, god destroyed the dinosaur. God created a human, the human destroyed the god. Human is destroying the planet, the human will destroy himself...
11-15-2007, 10:11 PM
New Signatures
shmirow. you obviously dont read others posts when to reply to them. stop posting. get the fuck out.

[Image: sleepysheepcopy.jpg]
11-16-2007, 12:05 AM
New Signatures
Womb-Raider,Nov 15 2007, 12:12 AM Wrote:dum3z jess called you a she!
Yeah I know. I kinda glossed over that comment hoping it would die. In a fire.

"You know I fuck at life." - Pirate
[20:57:27] <pir8`buddha> i need to wank it tonight
[20:57:40] <pir8`buddha> and by 'it' i mean my penis
[20:57:47] <pir8`buddha> and by 'wank' i mean masturbate
[20:58:00] <pir8`buddha> and by 'tonight' i mean im typing with one hand
11-16-2007, 06:43 AM
New Signatures
Wow this is probably the LONGEST unban request I have ever seen.

[Image: sigme1.jpg]

Support our troops. Sig by JessicaT Big Grin
11-16-2007, 07:06 AM
New Signatures
Young_Zeratul,Nov 15 2007, 04:43 PM Wrote:Wow this is probably the LONGEST unban request I have ever seen.
to tell you the truth i havent read any single post regarding shimrow so i have no idea wat the situation is. i just know hes french, you guys dont like him, he's banned from wcs, and he doesnt speak english very well.

[Image: sigsimon.jpg]

Sep. 20 2005, Womb-Raider: "Hobit cocktails and hobit cookies.... we just need some hobit strippers."
11-16-2007, 09:02 AM
New Signatures
I only managed to read as far as this Shmirow:

Quote:i said that i dont mean all members or clan members when i say admins in general.
and i said that sometimes, i make jokes...
so i dont know why do you want to "generalize" this

The only thing I can glean from this is that you don't know what the word generalize means....

[19:07:16] <coca> lolbeans
[19:07:39] <coca> i planted some lolbeans and grew a lollertree

[21:13:27] <Dwoppers> WATZ WIF THE POEM OR W/E
[21:13:34] <Dwoppers> lol, bet its gnona be all gay andp ink and stuff
[21:13:39] <plot> like your room>
[21:13:42] <coca> ur face is gay and pink
[21:13:55] <coca> little cockmagician
[21:14:33] <coca> a good cockmagician never chokes on the same dick twice

[15:48] <SirTiger> Groovy-oh

[23:52] <}8]> dwop made two aim's and cybered himself

[21:57] <Doomz`lap> My parents liekep drinking me margriats
[21:57] <Doomz`lap> I sear