no
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
hate me
11-16-2004, 02:00 PM
hate me
Shhh!

Ok, ok, I don't have a girlfriend, and if I did she wouldn't be a shemale...I think?:o

"You know I fuck at life." - Pirate
[20:57:27] <pir8`buddha> i need to wank it tonight
[20:57:40] <pir8`buddha> and by 'it' i mean my penis
[20:57:47] <pir8`buddha> and by 'wank' i mean masturbate
[20:58:00] <pir8`buddha> and by 'tonight' i mean im typing with one hand
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-16-2004, 02:08 PM
hate me
russian take that out of your god damn sig now you fucking homo omg

"There are only 10 kinds of people in the world those who understand binary, and those who don't!"
11-17-2004, 08:16 AM
hate me
why?

[Image: image.png]
[Image: style7,Russian.png]
Currently Attending Emory at Oxford.
11-17-2004, 09:04 AM
hate me
Quote:I AM THE RUSSIANATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FEAR MY LIMITED WRATH!!!!!!!!!

You added that right after I put in my arnold photo you freaking poser.

"There are only 10 kinds of people in the world those who understand binary, and those who don't!"
11-17-2004, 09:31 AM
hate me
ajbig. you need to lay down the law. russia is a fucking transvestite.

You gonna take shit from someone who can't make up their mind on what sex they want to be? Fuck no you won't.

Rockstar Games, has stated that it will offer a downloadable patch to fix the sex issue in the PC versions of GTAConfusedA, and is working on a new version of the game that will prevent this content from being unlocked in the future.

Thank God. I'll be the first person to download and patch my PC version of "Grand Theft Auto." I want to shoot people in the face, bang prostitutes, traffic drugs, steal cars, and terrorize police officers without this filthy smut in my game.
[Image: wroawsig.gif]
[Image: meister.gif]
11-17-2004, 10:59 AM
hate me
entropy is officially my new favorite member I barely know. every time I do "lay down the law" russian starts crying and then I look bad so yeah. I hate cry babies but their tactic works even if I've lost any respect for russian as a man or as a human being.

11-18-2004, 06:38 AM
hate me
wait so what are you again... a very confused female... or a very confused male??? cuz i'm lost now... and if you keep lying... one day it's gonna cause some bad shit to happen, hell, it's happened to me and it sucked... i was a poser... i changed my attitude and now i found new hope and a chance to be the good little big white boy that i am!!!

"there's gonna be some stuff you gonna see that's gonna make it hard to smile in the future, but through whatever you see, through all the rain and the pain, you gotta keep your sense of humor, you gotta be able to smile through all this bullshit." - Tupac Shakur

if you still thinks he's just some other rapper... there's not much hope in believing in a better future...

so i guess i'm a wigger... sue me!