Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: hate me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
simple question....
IM NoT A TRANSVESTITE AND I T HURTS MY FEELINGS WHEN PEOPLE I THOUGHT WHERE MY FRIENDS CALL ME THAT...
i think that ppl who were ur friends before are still going ot be ur friends now. its just the ppl that probably hated you before they knew that will use that against you.
russian mafia,Nov 14 2004, 06:14 PM Wrote:...I THOUGHT WHERE MY FRIENDS...
We thought you were a girl...

anywayz, voted no.
russian mafia,Nov 14 2004, 06:14 PM Wrote:simple question....
IM NoT A TRANSVESTITE AND I T HURTS MY FEELINGS WHEN PEOPLE I THOUGHT WHERE MY FRIENDS CALL ME THAT...
If we were your friends why would you lie to us? So yes i consider you a tranny now.
lol womb :D
I didnt want to lie...
I thought people would hate me and tell me to leave if i told anyone....

womb you where my friend... and my sisters friend.... i just hope you can still be my friend.
i dont want anyone to hate me.... yes i made a mistake lieing toe everyone but that was then this is now (good book) i considered all of you my friends and now all of you hate me.....
i cant believe that 8 of you voted yes....
IM SORRY!!!!!
why cant we be friends? (good song)
I cant belive 11 voted no.
for one im just an asshole (yes ive never denied it my father was an asshole and his father before he and so on) and like to LIGHT HEARTEDLY put ppl down be a fucking man and take it without blubbering all over the forums jesus christ. That's why I never made fun of you b4 cuz i thot you were a girl and girls have t3h pms and t3h loco heads. I will continue to call you a tranny until i feel it is no longer funny because that is me. When someone makes you feel bad or makes fun of you in life you dont go crying about it jesus christ. I would literally shoot myself before i would ever cry especially in front of male friends jesus christ. We lost the fucking playoffs because of my injury and I STLL didn't shed a tear when the whole fucking team did. You dont whine if you are a man and that is the life lesson that I am teaching you. Dont whine and just find a way to deal with it. Be a man and take it jesus christ.
*puts AJ down*

*AJ acts like he's crying, when he's really reaching for a gun*
****Dum3z killed by AJ with headshot from tmp
ADMIN: Dum3z ban AJ 0
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's