Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ahem
06-25-2007, 10:54 PM
Ahem
p3ng,Jun 25 2007, 02:32 AM Wrote:When did sniperduck become a moderator. I smell funny business!
He's been one for a looooooong time.....fool. :P

[Image: wroawbar.jpg]
Quote:[18:58] <@slxbot> SniperducK`: Stephen - Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome. Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.
Find all posts by this user
06-26-2007, 02:27 AM
Ahem
xPanther,Jun 24 2007, 07:14 PM Wrote:For the record:
Yes, Womb likes to push peoples' buttons.
Yes, he'll try to make you cry.
Yes, I am dating him and
Yes, I don't care what he says or does online.

Does this mean you can bring me into your arguments? NO.

Quote:WroawMonkey91: you can just take your aroggant little ass go back to your little stuck up world and have sex with your girl
Bekido: girlfriends going to bed :-( no more sex tonite
WroawMonkey91: sucks for you

Monkey, I had nothing to do with any of that. There was no reason to drop my name. Add that to the fact that I have never once spoken to you in all the months I have been lurking here.

I can't think of a single person in this clan who would genuinely talk badly of me. And certainly not to Womb himself. I don't know who you think you are. Seriously, step off.
1. Unless your name is Girl then when did I say your name?
2. So he showed you three lines you should of seen how much he was bragging about having sex with you?
3. This is between Womb and myself, you are the intruder, you need to back off.

I don't believe it. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-26-2007, 03:26 AM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2007 03:32 AM by Sveach.)
Ahem
She knows all of his passwords, and he doesn't hide anything from her. I'm sure she knows about it.

And

Quote:3. This is between Womb and myself, you are the intruder, you need to back off.

You're right, it is between you and Womb. So leave her out of it. You're referring to her, and using the word girl in a derogatory sense. Anyone can read the text before it and tell you're being harsh.

Oh and I mentioned this to Mandy (Panther). Via text message, she says:

"Tell him to quit the clan one last time and go for a hat trick"

Quote:[18:58] <@slxbot> SniperducK`: Stephen - Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome. Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.
06-26-2007, 03:45 AM
Ahem
ok once she makes her post please lock this thread, that argument was long since dead and she brought it back from the grave i am done and far past it

06-26-2007, 04:06 AM
Ahem
Monkey91,Jun 25 2007, 12:45 PM Wrote:ok once she makes her post please lock this thread, that argument was long since dead and she brought it back from the grave i am done and far past it
First, the argument in question was the night before I made this thread.
Second, why would I be mad if Womb bragged about my sex? Bragging would mean that it is worth mentioning.
Third, how dare you bring me into an argument, turn around and tell me I am intruding and that I need to back off.

Admit that you were wrong, you were trying to offend Womb and that it had nothing to do with me whatsoever, that you are a little bitch who just cannot handle a fellow clanmate's teasing and needed to resort to drasticly immature measures in an attempt to redeem your pathetic existance in this clan, then I will drop this entirely.

Last line refers to the entire reason Monkey even IMed Womb, I quote "WroawMonkey91: i dont appreciate you saying i am not really in wroaw."

"Do I dazzle you?" -- "Frequently"

[Image: wroawgfcu2.gif] <--- Ex.
06-26-2007, 04:16 AM
Ahem
xPanther,Jun 25 2007, 06:06 PM Wrote:
Monkey91,Jun 25 2007, 12:45 PM Wrote:ok once she makes her post please lock this thread, that argument was long since dead and she brought it back from the grave i am done and far past it
First, the argument in question was the night before I made this thread.
Second, why would I be mad if Womb bragged about my sex? Bragging would mean that it is worth mentioning.
Third, how dare you bring me into an argument, turn around and tell me I am intruding and that I need to back off.

Admit that you were wrong, you were trying to offend Womb and that it had nothing to do with me whatsoever, that you are a little bitch who just cannot handle a fellow clanmate's teasing and needed to resort to drasticly immature measures in an attempt to redeem your pathetic existance in this clan, then I will drop this entirely.

Last line refers to the entire reason Monkey even IMed Womb, I quote "WroawMonkey91: i dont appreciate you saying i am not really in wroaw."
ok i admit it if that is what makes you happy then fine i really dont give a shit what you think of me there are 4 billion people in the world you are one you make no difference in the outcome of the end

06-26-2007, 04:20 AM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2007 04:22 AM by DutchTiger.)
Ahem
Woah did I miss anything else from that convo? With all due respect this is about nothing, if someone would say to me that I should have sex with someone else I'd care diddley. Maybe it's a more edgy subject but you shouldn't let Monkey's sometimes 'aggressive' way to say things bother you, it's his trademark and we all know that it's to be taken with a grain of salt. (He doesn't really mean it)

I'm not picking sides or anything and it isn't my business, just trying to get the facts straight here.

Also, I'll look into those shirts by the way, but somehow I don't trust Cafepress and such. What color would you guys prefer? Orange (=logo) on black?

Wroaw Steam Community
06-26-2007, 04:25 AM
Ahem
I'd buy a black shirt and wear it:D

Dwoppers says:
hands in ur pantz
•๋● Coca | <3 Elaine says:
o
lol
get ur hands out my pants
Dwoppers says:
wat
Dwoppers says:
no
Dwoppers says:
erm
HAHAHAHAHA
06-26-2007, 04:30 AM
Ahem
xPanther,Jun 25 2007, 01:06 PM Wrote:Second, why would I be mad if Womb bragged about my sex? Bragging would mean that it is worth mentioning.
I didn't even think of it that way..if Ben's bragging about it, it must be good.

That or he's just happy to be getting laid :lol:

<3 Ben & Mandy:)

06-26-2007, 04:32 AM
Ahem
DutchTiger,Jun 25 2007, 01:20 PM Wrote:Woah did I miss anything else from that convo? With all due respect this is about nothing, if someone would say to me that I should have sex with someone else I'd care diddley. Maybe it's a more edgy subject but you shouldn't let Monkey's sometimes 'aggressive' way to say things bother you, it's his trademark and we all know that it's to be taken with a grain of salt. (He doesn't really mean it)

I'm not picking sides or anything and it isn't my business, just trying to get the facts straight here.

Also, I'll look into those shirts by the way, but somehow I don't trust Cafepress and such. What color would you guys prefer? Orange (=logo) on black?
Yeah, orange logo on black would be awesome. Maybe with some binary code in the background or something...with some actual text interspersed throughout....I'll have to play with PS tonight or whenever I have time...

Thread Closed