Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Ahem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
For the record:
Yes, Womb likes to push peoples' buttons.
Yes, he'll try to make you cry.
Yes, I am dating him and
Yes, I don't care what he says or does online.

Does this mean you can bring me into your arguments? NO.

Quote:WroawMonkey91: you can just take your aroggant little ass go back to your little stuck up world and have sex with your girl
Bekido: girlfriends going to bed :-( no more sex tonite
WroawMonkey91: sucks for you

Monkey, I had nothing to do with any of that. There was no reason to drop my name. Add that to the fact that I have never once spoken to you in all the months I have been lurking here.

I can't think of a single person in this clan who would genuinely talk badly of me. And certainly not to Womb himself. I don't know who you think you are. Seriously, step off.
And you know i back her up too.:mellow:
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IOAbvaIVp2c"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IOAbvaIVp2c" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
Maybe Monkey was only jealous =)

Wasn't there someone with a quote in their sig saying not to argue with Womb?:P
Argue with meeeeeeee cause I'm bored.
Biggs,Jun 24 2007, 07:52 PM Wrote:Argue with meeeeeeee cause I'm bored.
Lacrosse sucks, why not play soccer?
DT.... i just dont know about you sometimes.
Womb-Raider,Jun 24 2007, 08:05 PM Wrote:DT.... i just dont know about you sometimes.
:/ agreed:P
please explain yourself there
coca,Jun 24 2007, 04:04 PM Wrote:
Biggs,Jun 24 2007, 07:52 PM Wrote:Argue with meeeeeeee cause I'm bored.
Lacrosse sucks, why not play soccer?
i used 2 play soccer cept it sucks now 2 "/ 2 much running
Schietluis,Jun 24 2007, 03:22 PM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Jun 24 2007, 08:05 PM Wrote:DT.... i just dont know about you sometimes.
:/ agreed:P
please explain yourself there
I'm pretty sure he's saying he wants to have kids with Mandy....but I'm not entirely sure.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's