Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ahem
06-26-2007, 05:57 AM
Ahem
Sveach,Jun 25 2007, 06:32 PM Wrote:
DutchTiger,Jun 25 2007, 01:20 PM Wrote:Woah did I miss anything else from that convo? With all due respect this is about nothing, if someone would say to me that I should have sex with someone else I'd care diddley. Maybe it's a more edgy subject but you shouldn't let Monkey's sometimes 'aggressive' way to say things bother you, it's his trademark and we all know that it's to be taken with a grain of salt. (He doesn't really mean it)

I'm not picking sides or anything and it isn't my business, just trying to get the facts straight here.

Also, I'll look into those shirts by the way, but somehow I don't trust Cafepress and such. What color would you guys prefer? Orange (=logo) on black?
Yeah, orange logo on black would be awesome. Maybe with some binary code in the background or something...with some actual text interspersed throughout....I'll have to play with PS tonight or whenever I have time...
thats so nerdy Sveach, hahah:P
a wroaw shirt sounds cool, I demand a girls version with the orb logo on it:D

[Image: SPITFIIRE.gif]
WroawGF//
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-26-2007, 05:59 AM
Ahem
uhm, yea [/lumbergh] think im gonna lock this topic up anyway... for it IS about nothing.
wonder why tiger didn't do that himself when he posted.

If you wanna talk about the T shirt, please go to this topic (perhaps I have too much time on my hands), we wouldn't want to talk about such matters in a topic which very reason of excistence was an arguement, now would we...

greetings

[Image: wOlaf.gif]

dark: Schiet? where is he?
blizzard: He gets his sudden bursts of spam in. Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed