I'm in, boys.
a hobbit,Mar 17 2007, 04:16 PM Wrote:
Underdog,Mar 15 2007, 11:03 PM Wrote:
Dum3z,Mar 16 2007, 12:14 AM Wrote:
a hobbit,Mar 15 2007, 07:01 PM Wrote:so whens the party? ^^
Tanya: "Where's the party!?"

Yes I'm a C&C nerd. :rolleyes:
I'd so do Tanya....

ANYWAYS... yes hobbit... that very well may have been a fatal mistake on your part!
you know i totally meant the specific time on june 30th.
a true Wroawite would know that a Wroaw party goes from dusk til dawn! (Unlike the tarantino movie)

BTW, any interest from anybody in seeing grindhouse? It looks rediculous, but still something i'd probably want to see out of pure curiosity.

2nd BTW, I saw 300 today here at the local move theater. The movie in itself was freakin awesome, but the theater sucks here. First of all, the reel of the movie kept getting out of line, like where the top half of the movie would be on the bottom, and the bottom on the top, with a nice line going through the middle of the screen... and THEN the reel got caught and freakin melted! It was like seeing it on tv, you could just see it melting, the smoke coming off of it, a hole burned right through the bitch. Then after about 5 minutes they got it playing again, but we missed an unknown sized chunk of the movie, and 2 MINUTES later, it happened again! You'd think they'd have somebody manning the projector like any other theater... so I missed 2 sections of the movie, but it was still awesome. A definite buy when it comes out on DVD.

[Image: AoDsig.jpg]

NEW!

[19:03] <Doomz`lap> FUCKNIG HELL
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> I GO TPO PISS
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> AND MY PARENS LARE LIKE
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> ODNT THORW UP
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> IM NOT TAHT DRUNK
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> FUCKERS
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> GODDAMNIT

[17:40] <Underdog> btw, i heard SV was arrested for suspected peeping on his neighbor's 6-yr-old son. he was let off b/c the officers violated his 4th amendment rights
[17:42] <SirVeach> YES
[17:43] <SirVeach> i mean wait.
[17:43] <SirVeach> I THOUGHT IT WAS A GIRL DAMMIT
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-19-2007, 12:03 AM
I'm in, boys.
Underdog,Mar 18 2007, 06:06 AM Wrote:

I'd so do Tanya....

ANYWAYS... yes hobbit... that very well may have been a fatal mistake on your part!
a true Wroawite would know that a Wroaw party goes from dusk til dawn! (Unlike the tarantino movie)

BTW, any interest from anybody in seeing grindhouse? It looks rediculous, but still something i'd probably want to see out of pure curiosity.

2nd BTW, I saw 300 today here at the local move theater. The movie in itself was freakin awesome, but the theater sucks here. First of all, the reel of the movie kept getting out of line, like where the top half of the movie would be on the bottom, and the bottom on the top, with a nice line going through the middle of the screen... and THEN the reel got caught and freakin melted! It was like seeing it on tv, you could just see it melting, the smoke coming off of it, a hole burned right through the bitch. Then after about 5 minutes they got it playing again, but we missed an unknown sized chunk of the movie, and 2 MINUTES later, it happened again! You'd think they'd have somebody manning the projector like any other theater... so I missed 2 sections of the movie, but it was still awesome. A definite buy when it comes out on DVD.
hah that is pretty good from the previews it looked horrible but everyone says it is amazing...i might just have to watch it

I don't believe it. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it.
03-19-2007, 02:15 AM
I'm in, boys.
Wroawites don't just party from dusk to dawn, Underdog. We part from dusk one day to dawn a few days later.

"You know I fuck at life." - Pirate
[20:57:27] <pir8`buddha> i need to wank it tonight
[20:57:40] <pir8`buddha> and by 'it' i mean my penis
[20:57:47] <pir8`buddha> and by 'wank' i mean masturbate
[20:58:00] <pir8`buddha> and by 'tonight' i mean im typing with one hand
03-19-2007, 02:18 AM
I'm in, boys.
Monkey91,Mar 18 2007, 09:03 AM Wrote:

I'd so do Tanya....

hah that is pretty good from the previews it looked horrible but everyone says it is amazing...i might just have to watch it
Wtf the previews look awesome......

I agree Dum3z. We're hardcore.

[Image: wroawbar.jpg]
Quote:[18:58] <@slxbot> SniperducK`: Stephen - Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome. Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.
Find all posts by this user
03-19-2007, 06:59 AM
I'm in, boys.
Sveach,Mar 18 2007, 11:18 AM Wrote:

I'd so do Tanya....

see it again on IMAX if they have one around you....

AWESOME

and yes, I agree with Dumcakes as well:Dwe rock

[Image: userbar323142zu7.gif]
aka witebuddha, piratebuddha, pumpbuddha, sepukku_master, skeezix, lockless, DragShot

[18:51:08] <Dwoppers> i just googled cock ring
[18:51:09] <Dwoppers> and wtf...

Womb-Raider,Oct 16 2005, 01:15 AM Wrote:I would like to be the first to mention, your a fucked up guy.
03-19-2007, 07:28 AM
I'm in, boys.
piratebuddha,Mar 18 2007, 08:59 PM Wrote:

I'd so do Tanya....

AWESOME

Hey, I never specified on what DATE the dawn would be... I was referring to dawn in somewhere the next DECADE.

Pfft, nubcakes :rolleyes:

NEW!

[17:40] <Underdog> btw, i heard SV was arrested for suspected peeping on his neighbor's 6-yr-old son. he was let off b/c the officers violated his 4th amendment rights
03-20-2007, 01:29 AM
I'm in, boys.
Underdog,Mar 18 2007, 05:28 PM Wrote:

I'd so do Tanya....

AWESOME

Hey, I never specified on what DATE the dawn would be... I was referring to dawn in somewhere the next DECADE.

see? judging by all the responses about dusk till dawn, i really did need to ask what time it was =P

[Image: sigsimon.jpg]

Sep. 20 2005, Womb-Raider: "Hobit cocktails and hobit cookies.... we just need some hobit strippers."
03-20-2007, 10:34 AM
I'm in, boys.
a hobbit,Mar 19 2007, 03:29 PM Wrote:

I'd so do Tanya....

AWESOME

see? judging by all the responses about dusk till dawn, i really did need to ask what time it was =P
ok hobbit you're [*COUGH*]pyramid[/*COUGH*] invited

NEW!

03-20-2007, 11:41 AM
I'm in, boys.
Underdog,Mar 19 2007, 08:34 PM Wrote:
a hobbit,Mar 19 2007, 03:29 PM Wrote:

I'd so do Tanya....

AWESOME

ok hobbit you're [*COUGH*]pyramid[/*COUGH*] invited
awesome. *cough* got it *cough*

[Image: sigsimon.jpg]

Sep. 20 2005, Womb-Raider: "Hobit cocktails and hobit cookies.... we just need some hobit strippers."
03-20-2007, 11:44 AM
I'm in, boys.
FUCKERS :ph34r:

[Image: wroawbar.jpg]
Quote:[18:58] <@slxbot> SniperducK`: Stephen - Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome. Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed