Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Christmas Time
12-25-2006, 04:41 AM
Christmas Time
yarrr wamily!!! you guys were technically the first guys i met in new york! i started playing on the wroaw server before school started when i moved here, and been here since ^^

im also very grateful for college, high school sucked balls (fortunately there was wroaw!), but when i came to college it was a blast =P. thanks for all the great memories, and hopefully a big cheer for the future ones ^^

i wub the wamily!

*hands out hobbit cookies and hobbit nogg*

[Image: sigsimon.jpg]

Sep. 20 2005, Womb-Raider: "Hobit cocktails and hobit cookies.... we just need some hobit strippers."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-25-2006, 06:26 AM
Christmas Time
It would take me months to reflect back on all of the fun/good times I've had with Wroaw. <3

Without Wroaw I probably wouldn't have wasted a lot of money on this computer, probably would've made more time to talk to my ex-girlfriend instead of ignoring so I could finish up a scrim, probably would've had better grades instead of wanting to scrim/play in the server, and probably would have found more time to chill with my friends. Even will all of this, I pity myself for not finding this community sooner.:wub:<3

[Image: 4uaukx3.gif]
[00:05] <Blix`> does your mother know you're gay?
[00:05] <SirVeach> no she does not.

[00:04] <Blix`> you've finally come to accept that you're gay
[00:04] <SirVeach> no i have not
[00:04] <SirVeach> i shall never accept it!
12-25-2006, 07:22 AM
Christmas Time
Spitfire!,Dec 24 2006, 06:04 PM Wrote:Im thankful I still hab my cocabear:wub::D
I'm always right here for you:)

Dwoppers says:
hands in ur pantz
•๋● Coca | <3 Elaine says:
o
lol
get ur hands out my pants
Dwoppers says:
wat
Dwoppers says:
no
Dwoppers says:
erm
HAHAHAHAHA
12-25-2006, 11:08 AM
Christmas Time
Man... too many good times had with the wamily...

yelling at womb for setting mp_freezetime to "0"... Being on both sides of the civil war we had (I <3 everybody)... yelling at womb for banning my friends... sharing intimate conversations with SV and others in irc... yelling at womb for saying something retarded... actually KNOWING about my community-mates, who they are, where they're from, what's going on in their lives... yelling at womb for kicking my ass on he_dodgeball2... always celebrating when the server crashed, cuz that meant the map was going to big_city2... yelling at womb for being an asshole but at the same time being so gosh darn adorable...

...and also much of what blix said... if it wasn't for wroaw, I would have spent a lot more time with friends and family, gotten better grades, and not called off work more. Man, do I love wroaw for all of it.

Oh, and by the way, I don't care what DT says, I will always pronounce wroaw, no matter what, as "row" .... NO MATTER WHAT.

[Image: AoDsig.jpg]

NEW!

[19:03] <Doomz`lap> FUCKNIG HELL
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> I GO TPO PISS
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> AND MY PARENS LARE LIKE
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> ODNT THORW UP
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> IM NOT TAHT DRUNK
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> FUCKERS
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> GODDAMNIT

[17:40] <Underdog> btw, i heard SV was arrested for suspected peeping on his neighbor's 6-yr-old son. he was let off b/c the officers violated his 4th amendment rights
[17:42] <SirVeach> YES
[17:43] <SirVeach> i mean wait.
[17:43] <SirVeach> I THOUGHT IT WAS A GIRL DAMMIT
12-25-2006, 11:47 AM
Christmas Time
YES! "ROW" FTW!

[Image: sigsimon.jpg]

Sep. 20 2005, Womb-Raider: "Hobit cocktails and hobit cookies.... we just need some hobit strippers."
12-25-2006, 12:44 PM
Christmas Time
Underdog,Dec 25 2006, 01:08 AM Wrote:Man... too many good times had with the wamily...

yelling at womb for setting mp_freezetime to "0"... Being on both sides of the civil war we had (I <3 everybody)... yelling at womb for banning my friends... sharing intimate conversations with SV and others in irc... yelling at womb for saying something retarded... actually KNOWING about my community-mates, who they are, where they're from, what's going on in their lives... yelling at womb for kicking my ass on he_dodgeball2... always celebrating when the server crashed, cuz that meant the map was going to big_city2... yelling at womb for being an asshole but at the same time being so gosh darn adorable...

...and also much of what blix said... if it wasn't for wroaw, I would have spent a lot more time with friends and family, gotten better grades, and not called off work more. Man, do I love wroaw for all of it.

Oh, and by the way, I don't care what DT says, I will always pronounce wroaw, no matter what, as "row" .... NO MATTER WHAT.
I feel so loved:D

[23:51:13:Sat] <Stephen> i try to fuck fat chicks
[23:51:16:Sat] <Stephen> and im a closet homo
[23:50:20:Sat] * Doomz needs to study for a final.
[23:50:23:Sat] <Stephen> go stud

dwopple: i dont like the idea that ill be a mom >.>

<Womb-Raider> me thnks you both lied and had butt seks!
<Doomz`mew> We did...

Pantherx: pastor joshua... i would do him.
Find all posts by this user
12-25-2006, 01:44 PM
Christmas Time
Yeah, UD was thankful for arguing/yelling at you for a lot of things Womb.:P

<3 all. You know me, I'm the big speaker. :rolleyes:

And yes...I will always say "ROW", too.

"You know I fuck at life." - Pirate
[20:57:27] <pir8`buddha> i need to wank it tonight
[20:57:40] <pir8`buddha> and by 'it' i mean my penis
[20:57:47] <pir8`buddha> and by 'wank' i mean masturbate
[20:58:00] <pir8`buddha> and by 'tonight' i mean im typing with one hand
12-25-2006, 01:52 PM
Christmas Time
I say it "wARGHo" (like a pirate would) for some reason.:(

[Image: 4uaukx3.gif]
[00:05] <Blix`> does your mother know you're gay?
[00:05] <SirVeach> no she does not.

[00:04] <Blix`> you've finally come to accept that you're gay
[00:04] <SirVeach> no i have not
[00:04] <SirVeach> i shall never accept it!
12-25-2006, 06:44 PM
Christmas Time
those of you who've been on a vent with me know i pronounce it err-oww (like i was a tiger... possibly even a DUTCH tiger...)

[Image: userbar323142zu7.gif]
aka witebuddha, piratebuddha, pumpbuddha, sepukku_master, skeezix, lockless, DragShot

[18:51:08] <Dwoppers> i just googled cock ring
[18:51:09] <Dwoppers> and wtf...

Womb-Raider,Oct 16 2005, 01:15 AM Wrote:I would like to be the first to mention, your a fucked up guy.
12-26-2006, 01:32 AM
Christmas Time
Dum3z,Dec 24 2006, 10:44 PM Wrote:Yeah, UD was thankful for arguing/yelling at you for a lot of things Womb.:P

<3 all. You know me, I'm the big speaker. :rolleyes:

And yes...I will always say "ROW", too.
Row ftw.

I'm thankful for my second family...aka wamily. :D
I'll never forget the thousands of conversations we've all had together, many of them one on one's, many of them group convo's...us trading advice and experiences, to help the other person out. Bas HAS created something amazing...we're a group of friends better than most friends ever could be.

[Image: wroawbar.jpg]
Quote:[18:58] <@slxbot> SniperducK`: Stephen - Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome. Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.
Find all posts by this user