Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Christmas Time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Its officially Christmas Eve here, and I'm feeling all jolly and such.

So, I was wondering what you guys were thankful for this year????

I try to take this time of year to remind everyone how thankful I am of their continued presence in my life...

This particular year, in April, I got to join the wamily, and I haven't been happier since...

Its hard to explain to the // fan club what is required to join Wroaw... It seems so much more than just a clan... I come to you guys for everything... as serious as life issues to just informing Blix that I am, indeed, horny.

Nothing feels better than to remind coca he has a small penis, or to send pics of goatse to MD, or to talk about women with Blix and Stephen, or to talk about lack of women with Dum3z, or to argue with Biggs about... well anything, or to talk about drinking with MD, Underdog, bunny, Stephen, Sniperduck and Senate (this clan loves the booze:P), or to talk about life with Stephen, Schiet, Jess and Senate, or to talk about el Tigre's bad mouth (such a dirty RainbowTiger), or to talk to Dwop about CS and his hawt sister (or the fact that no one has ever SEEN him), or to talk about religion, sex, drugs, violence, music, interpretive dance, CS, and breakfast treats with every other member...

I can say that I've gotten to know a nice amount of you guys so far and I hope to learn more about the people I haven't gotten a chance to yet...

So, I guess I can say that this year I'm thankful for not really gaining any new friends... but one hell of a family...

Wroaw//Wamily ftw.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year guys;)

~James
well me and panther have been dating for almost 8 months now. My cars still running somehow, I havent been caught for any of the late nights of getting cars/houses/people. Plenty to be thankful. And of course im still here with the wamily:D
My parents haven't kicked me out yet!:D

Merry Christmas all:)
coca,Dec 24 2006, 04:03 PM Wrote:My parents haven't kicked me out yet!:D

they should:D
coca,Dec 24 2006, 11:03 AM Wrote:My parents haven't kicked me out yet!:D

Yeah maybe I should have added that to mine as well >.>
Im thankful I still hab my cocabear:wub::D
You only associate me with arguing? Now you see why you're a nub and I hate you.
Biggs,Dec 24 2006, 06:23 PM Wrote:You only associate me with arguing? Now you see why you're a nub and I hate you.
haha good ol' biggs

thankfull for alot of things too many to type or to even remember

but i will back pirate up about the wamily - i have told DT many a times that he has created something here or rather let it create itself a clan past all other clans a community that doesnt care about their record or who is 1337 and who is a noob but who has a good attitude who can say to hell with it to deaths face and still be able to laugh that is the kind of people that are in the wamily and that is the way all things should be

i make a toast to the wamily
I'm thankful that I havn't been kicked out of Wroaw yet or dumped by my girlfriend.

I love this clan. It means a whole lot to me. I would have been so bored out of my mind a year ago if I didn't have you guys. I love everyone of you people (excluding biggs:D). Lots of good memories with wroaw.

<3s for all [/sappy moment]
I hate you too p3ng, could care less about what happens to you.;)
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's