Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Christmas Time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
yarrr wamily!!! you guys were technically the first guys i met in new york! i started playing on the wroaw server before school started when i moved here, and been here since ^^

im also very grateful for college, high school sucked balls (fortunately there was wroaw!), but when i came to college it was a blast =P. thanks for all the great memories, and hopefully a big cheer for the future ones ^^

i wub the wamily!

*hands out hobbit cookies and hobbit nogg*
It would take me months to reflect back on all of the fun/good times I've had with Wroaw. <3

Without Wroaw I probably wouldn't have wasted a lot of money on this computer, probably would've made more time to talk to my ex-girlfriend instead of ignoring so I could finish up a scrim, probably would've had better grades instead of wanting to scrim/play in the server, and probably would have found more time to chill with my friends. Even will all of this, I pity myself for not finding this community sooner.:wub:<3
Spitfire!,Dec 24 2006, 06:04 PM Wrote:Im thankful I still hab my cocabear:wub::D
I'm always right here for you:)
Man... too many good times had with the wamily...

yelling at womb for setting mp_freezetime to "0"... Being on both sides of the civil war we had (I <3 everybody)... yelling at womb for banning my friends... sharing intimate conversations with SV and others in irc... yelling at womb for saying something retarded... actually KNOWING about my community-mates, who they are, where they're from, what's going on in their lives... yelling at womb for kicking my ass on he_dodgeball2... always celebrating when the server crashed, cuz that meant the map was going to big_city2... yelling at womb for being an asshole but at the same time being so gosh darn adorable...

...and also much of what blix said... if it wasn't for wroaw, I would have spent a lot more time with friends and family, gotten better grades, and not called off work more. Man, do I love wroaw for all of it.

Oh, and by the way, I don't care what DT says, I will always pronounce wroaw, no matter what, as "row" .... NO MATTER WHAT.
YES! "ROW" FTW!
Underdog,Dec 25 2006, 01:08 AM Wrote:Man... too many good times had with the wamily...

yelling at womb for setting mp_freezetime to "0"... Being on both sides of the civil war we had (I <3 everybody)... yelling at womb for banning my friends... sharing intimate conversations with SV and others in irc... yelling at womb for saying something retarded... actually KNOWING about my community-mates, who they are, where they're from, what's going on in their lives... yelling at womb for kicking my ass on he_dodgeball2... always celebrating when the server crashed, cuz that meant the map was going to big_city2... yelling at womb for being an asshole but at the same time being so gosh darn adorable...

...and also much of what blix said... if it wasn't for wroaw, I would have spent a lot more time with friends and family, gotten better grades, and not called off work more. Man, do I love wroaw for all of it.

Oh, and by the way, I don't care what DT says, I will always pronounce wroaw, no matter what, as "row" .... NO MATTER WHAT.
I feel so loved:D
Yeah, UD was thankful for arguing/yelling at you for a lot of things Womb.:P

<3 all. You know me, I'm the big speaker. :rolleyes:

And yes...I will always say "ROW", too.
I say it "wARGHo" (like a pirate would) for some reason.:(
those of you who've been on a vent with me know i pronounce it err-oww (like i was a tiger... possibly even a DUTCH tiger...)
Dum3z,Dec 24 2006, 10:44 PM Wrote:Yeah, UD was thankful for arguing/yelling at you for a lot of things Womb.:P

<3 all. You know me, I'm the big speaker. :rolleyes:

And yes...I will always say "ROW", too.
Row ftw.

I'm thankful for my second family...aka wamily. :D
I'll never forget the thousands of conversations we've all had together, many of them one on one's, many of them group convo's...us trading advice and experiences, to help the other person out. Bas HAS created something amazing...we're a group of friends better than most friends ever could be.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's