Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Christmas Time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[quote=Womb-Raider,Dec 25 2006, 02:44 AM][quote=Underdog,Dec 25 2006, 01:08 AM] Man... too many good times had with the wamily...

yelling at womb for setting mp_freezetime to "0"... Being on both sides of the civil war we had (I <3 everybody)... yelling at womb for banning my friends... sharing intimate conversations with SV and others in irc... yelling at womb for saying something retarded... actually KNOWING about my community-mates, who they are, where they're from, what's going on in their lives... yelling at womb for kicking my ass on he_dodgeball2... always celebrating when the server crashed, cuz that meant the map was going to big_city2... yelling at womb for being an asshole but at the same time being so gosh darn adorable...

...and also much of what blix said... if it wasn't for wroaw, I would have spent a lot more time with friends and family, gotten better grades, and not called off work more.
Sveach,Dec 25 2006, 09:32 AM Wrote:Bas HAS created something amazing...we're a group of friends better than most friends ever could be.
<3 Sea Bass. :>
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's