Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why am i banned?
10-23-2006, 09:27 PM
Why am i banned?
I didn't know you could get banned for tking....o well....ha.....ok im done now...

[Image: lhorusl.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-23-2006, 10:00 PM
Why am i banned?
Sniperdrunk Wrote:oO and specialsauce

oO was hacking, i came in undercover to watch for a few minutes, specialsauce said he was gonna go turn his on, he did and i banned them both gg.

We don't tolerate hackers, and Jason (Sniperdrunk) is one person's judgement i'll always trust - even if he's drunk.

[Image: wroawbar.jpg]
Quote:[18:58] <@slxbot> SniperducK`: Stephen - Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome. Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.
Find all posts by this user
10-24-2006, 12:31 AM
Why am i banned?
don't you believe in second chances anymore than?

[Image: wOlaf.gif]

dark: Schiet? where is he?
blizzard: He gets his sudden bursts of spam in. Tongue
10-24-2006, 03:32 AM
Why am i banned?
Schietluis,Oct 23 2006, 02:31 PM Wrote:don't you believe in second chances anymore than?
I was never in favor for second chances for hackers, fuck them.

[23:51:13:Sat] <Stephen> i try to fuck fat chicks
[23:51:16:Sat] <Stephen> and im a closet homo
[23:50:20:Sat] * Doomz needs to study for a final.
[23:50:23:Sat] <Stephen> go stud

dwopple: i dont like the idea that ill be a mom >.>

<Womb-Raider> me thnks you both lied and had butt seks!
<Doomz`mew> We did...

Pantherx: pastor joshua... i would do him.
10-24-2006, 04:11 AM
Why am i banned?
Womb-Raider,Oct 23 2006, 12:32 PM Wrote:
Schietluis,Oct 23 2006, 02:31 PM Wrote:don't you believe in second chances anymore than?
You'd think people like Geno and Sv would give second chances for that. :rolleyes:

"You know I fuck at life." - Pirate
[20:57:27] <pir8`buddha> i need to wank it tonight
[20:57:40] <pir8`buddha> and by 'it' i mean my penis
[20:57:47] <pir8`buddha> and by 'wank' i mean masturbate
[20:58:00] <pir8`buddha> and by 'tonight' i mean im typing with one hand
10-24-2006, 05:02 AM
Why am i banned?
Dum3z,Oct 23 2006, 01:11 PM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Oct 23 2006, 12:32 PM Wrote:
You'd think people like Geno and Sv would give second chances for that. :rolleyes:
I do believe in second chances:PHow do you think my ex and i stayed together for so long? I also find him annoying as shit on the forums, and he was an idiot for using the leekspin avatar. So I don't feel much remorse. That, and I'm too busy to care, and we have enough server regs as it is. Got the first "Server Full" message last night myself :D

Quote:[18:58] <@slxbot> SniperducK`: Stephen - Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome. Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.
10-24-2006, 06:16 AM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2006 06:19 AM by specialsauce.)
Why am i banned?
i dont hack and i didnt hack but if you all think i do theres really not shit i can do about it

edit: ive been playing on the server for a fairly long time and i know many admins have come in under different names and not once has anyone said anything about hacking

[Image: wroawbf.gif]
Edited by duckers
10-24-2006, 06:41 AM
Why am i banned?
So basically you're saying Sniperduck's a liar, he banned you for no reason, and is lying to all of us? Jason doesn't lie to us. You don't wanna know the conversations I've had with him, and you won't, because they're between me and him only. But my point is, Jason has no need to lie, and he wouldn't. So obviously someone's lying. Who do you think we're going to lean towards?

10-24-2006, 08:43 AM
Why am i banned?
The story is a hacker was in the server. You were "mad" or something, and you said that you were going to turn on your hacks because of the already hacker. So you turned yours on, and then Duck banned you both. There are other witnesses as well who said you did turn on hacks.
10-24-2006, 01:52 PM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2006 01:54 PM by specialsauce.)
Why am i banned?
Sveach,Oct 23 2006, 08:41 PM Wrote:So basically you're saying Sniperduck's a liar, he banned you for no reason, and is lying to all of us? Jason doesn't lie to us. You don't wanna know the conversations I've had with him, and you won't, because they're between me and him only. But my point is, Jason has no need to lie, and he wouldn't. So obviously someone's lying. Who do you think we're going to lean towards?
Im not calling him a liar. He probably does believe i was hacking, what im saying is that i wasnt.

biggs Wrote:The story is a hacker was in the server. You were "mad" or something, and you said that you were going to turn on your hacks because of the already hacker. So you turned yours on, and then Duck banned you both. There are other witnesses as well who said you did turn on hacks.

I probably did say something to that effect but saying and doing are 2 completely different things. I also claim to hack everytime some random person on the server accuses me of it but that doesnt make it true.

[Image: wroawbf.gif]
Edited by duckers