Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Why am i banned?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
help?
specialsauce,Oct 23 2006, 03:51 AM Wrote:help?
an admin said j00 haxed.
then i saw you on the serber tking
i fixed the ban cuz previous admin sux at using teh bant stick.
You're banned for hacking. :rolleyes:
Accusations of hacking.
wtf
maybe wroaws will un ban you when you give explanation of your avatar? cos i still don't get it
BALL,Oct 23 2006, 05:17 AM Wrote:maybe wroaws will un ban you when you give explanation of your avatar? cos i still don't get it
there really is nothing to it just some girl with a drawn on mustache selling lemons
specialsauce,Oct 23 2006, 12:17 AM Wrote:
BALL,Oct 23 2006, 05:17 AM Wrote:maybe wroaws will un ban you when you give explanation of your avatar? cos i still don't get it
there really is nothing to it just some girl with a drawn on mustache selling lemons
:oguess it didn't work

btw... happy belated bday... we all chipped in and got you bant
piratebuddha,Oct 23 2006, 05:23 AM Wrote:

:(
specialsauce,Oct 23 2006, 12:53 AM Wrote:
piratebuddha,Oct 23 2006, 05:23 AM Wrote:

:(
in all honesty though special... im not one to overturn a ban that someone else made... you got caught hacking, have to make your case to whomever banned you...
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's