Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Why am i banned?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Biggs,Oct 23 2006, 05:43 PM Wrote:So you turned yours on, and then Duck banned you both. There are other witnesses as well who said you did turn on hacks.
I said you turned yours on, not just you said. Other regulars were there and said you did turn on a hack. Your fault, not ours.

There was no believing, there was doing.
Biggs,Oct 24 2006, 06:36 AM Wrote:
Biggs,Oct 23 2006, 05:43 PM Wrote:So you turned yours on, and then Duck banned you both. There are other witnesses as well who said you did turn on hacks.
I said you turned yours on, not just you said. Other regulars were there and said you did turn on a hack. Your fault, not ours.

There was no believing, there was doing.
I didnt hack but im going to give up since none of you are going to believe me anyway
I say give him a second chance. He's one of the very few that actually posts back in a calm manner and doesn't use caps. It's something to respect, really. Ease up on it a bit.
I think ONE second chance would be okay...but it would be like putting him in the spotlight. From then on, everyone would spectate him adn try and catch him hacking again.
I PERSONALLY say give him a second chance... but its duck's call in my opinion...

only because he's been around for so long
I'd say give him a second chance too, but I'd leave it up to Sv and Womb:o
Lol @ read internals you nubbins. I was way ahead of all of you. (coughthebantopiccough)
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's