Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hackers Omg?
10-15-2006, 03:04 AM
Hackers Omg?
Dum3z and I know how to do it. I don't want to reveal the secret, and I don't think dum3z does either. I'll give you one hint. PS. That is all.

[Image: wroawbar.jpg]
Quote:[18:58] <@slxbot> SniperducK`: Stephen - Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome. Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2006, 06:14 AM
Hackers Omg?
Biggs,Oct 14 2006, 04:58 AM Wrote:Some of us like to go in as random names so no one knows admins are in the server. Beware of how you act.:ph34r:
yeah we all do that on almost a daily basis, we've caught a few hackers that way...

also, sometimes its not completely clear that Wroaw// runs WCS... its only when someone points us out that everyoen goes 'zomgz tis admin'

and as far as that other stuff goes... you made a mistake... or you got randomly killed... happens all the time:D

and yeah, to this day if you kill through smoke for various reasons (ie their name was poped up, random, or you just know where they were) you get pegged as a hacker:Pso lame...

also, i spray water when someone jumps in... i get kills that way

[Image: userbar323142zu7.gif]
aka witebuddha, piratebuddha, pumpbuddha, sepukku_master, skeezix, lockless, DragShot

[18:51:08] <Dwoppers> i just googled cock ring
[18:51:09] <Dwoppers> and wtf...

Womb-Raider,Oct 16 2005, 01:15 AM Wrote:I would like to be the first to mention, your a fucked up guy.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-15-2006, 06:41 AM
Hackers Omg?
Dum3z,Oct 14 2006, 03:25 AM Wrote:
Blizzard,Oct 14 2006, 02:25 AM Wrote:
Biggs,Oct 13 2006, 10:22 PM Wrote:I pwn people through walls and through smoke nades all the time. In other words, in our scrims.:ph34r:
Funny, I can't recall a time that has happened. I do remember Dwop making some crazy ass shots though.:D
I saw Biggs make a BS awp headshot through a box. >.>
I did another one same box the other day in a scrim. Except I had a m4 and I just sprayed at the box because the little bastard ran behind it.

I normally <3 to disable nightvision. It makes the map more fuuuuun.
10-15-2006, 02:46 PM
Hackers Omg?
Biggs,Oct 14 2006, 08:41 PM Wrote:
Dum3z,Oct 14 2006, 03:25 AM Wrote:
Blizzard,Oct 14 2006, 02:25 AM Wrote:
Biggs,Oct 13 2006, 10:22 PM Wrote:I pwn people through walls and through smoke nades all the time. In other words, in our scrims.:ph34r:
Funny, I can't recall a time that has happened. I do remember Dwop making some crazy ass shots though.:D
I saw Biggs make a BS awp headshot through a box. >.>
I did another one same box the other day in a scrim. Except I had a m4 and I just sprayed at the box because the little bastard ran behind it.

I normally <3 to disable nightvision. It makes the map more fuuuuun.
Definately.

[23:51:13:Sat] <Stephen> i try to fuck fat chicks
[23:51:16:Sat] <Stephen> and im a closet homo
[23:50:20:Sat] * Doomz needs to study for a final.
[23:50:23:Sat] <Stephen> go stud

dwopple: i dont like the idea that ill be a mom >.>

<Womb-Raider> me thnks you both lied and had butt seks!
<Doomz`mew> We did...

Pantherx: pastor joshua... i would do him.
Find all posts by this user
10-16-2006, 02:58 AM
Hackers Omg?
Tell Me The Gamma Setting Please!!
Ill Think no night vision or flashlight is fun too :lol:
10-18-2006, 12:32 PM
Hackers Omg?
also record steamids so if admins agree that the demo'd suspect is hacking.. they can ban them with out the hacker being in the server.

[Image: Fatal.jpg]