Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Hackers Omg?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ive been playing the wroaw server on 1.6 alot
And ive notice theres alot of hackers
For 1 whole map there were no admins none so people dicide to pull out the hacks not 1 kill was not a head shot
they kill you even if your:

1- In the dark with a head shot
2- below or above out of site
3- Behind a wall not making a sound
4- Under water Just as they jumped in half second from then head shot
5- On a ladder lol! where you have like no aim :huh:
6- Hooking

Thats enough proff for haxs right there all that happend in the round.
So Is there a anti hack program on the server or not?:unsure:
demo it and post the demo. just a tip.
I Don't Know When People Will Come Back And Do That
Some of us like to go in as random names so no one knows admins are in the server. Beware of how you act.:ph34r:
Pepe-Le-Pew,Oct 13 2006, 07:47 PM Wrote:Ive been playing the wroaw server on 1.6 alot
For 1 whole map there were no admins none so people dicide to pull out the hacks not 1 kill was not a head shot

5- On a ladder lol! where you have like no aim :huh:
6- Hooking

Thats enough proff for haxs right there all that happend in the round.
So Is there a anti hack program on the server or not?:unsure:
In the dark is nothing, I can do that easily. You can change your gamma. Below the map and etc, I've done it before myself. Now, as Plot said, the best way to do it is to Demo them. Then we can ban em. And yes, I go into the server all the time under a different name to catch hackers. And to watch regulars and etc. So be good. Someone is always watching.
I pwn people through walls and through smoke nades all the time. In other words, in our scrims.:ph34r:
Biggs,Oct 13 2006, 10:22 PM Wrote:I pwn people through walls and through smoke nades all the time. In other words, in our scrims.:ph34r:
Funny, I can't recall a time that has happened. I do remember Dwop making some crazy ass shots though.:D
Blizzard,Oct 14 2006, 02:25 AM Wrote:
Biggs,Oct 13 2006, 10:22 PM Wrote:I pwn people through walls and through smoke nades all the time. In other words, in our scrims.:ph34r:
Funny, I can't recall a time that has happened. I do remember Dwop making some crazy ass shots though.:D
I saw Biggs make a BS awp headshot through a box. >.>
[quote=Sveach,Oct 14 2006, 12:01 AM][quote=Pepe-Le-Pew,Oct 13 2006, 07:47 PM] Ive been playing the wroaw server on 1.6 alot

5- On a ladder lol! where you have like no aim
Yea because i want to know when we play like clue 2b or something like that cause i go into the pitch dark where i can't see my own gun.
and theres no night vision or flashlight everytime we play those maps
so how are you able to make out a faint figure of a player in total dark:)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's