Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Memoriable times
01-18-2006, 03:29 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2006 10:35 PM by Schietluis.)
Memoriable times
I wish for this to be an actual topic, but I can picture it going to shit like every other. I just want each person to put their most memoriable time in Wroaw. Only requirements is it must be involving atleast one member or Wroaw in some way. So you can't say, "That time I got drunk and it roxxed". You could say though, "I flew over to the UK once and met MD and we both drank till we passed out."

You can put more than one memory here, but lets not have a fricken timeline of yourself, kay? You don't have to give every little spec of detail either, just say what happened and you could give us a little detail I guess.

Me wanted this topic so we can see why we're all still here, because it's been so long for me, and I know it's been a while for most of you whores. I'll think of one of my own latuurrr.

Comment By Admin Schietluis:
I removed a few posts to keep this topic clean like it will remain from now on.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-18-2006, 06:04 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2006 06:05 PM by Entropy.)
Memoriable times
I'll let womb remenisce on the good times I've had. My memory sucks.

Rockstar Games, has stated that it will offer a downloadable patch to fix the sex issue in the PC versions of GTAConfusedA, and is working on a new version of the game that will prevent this content from being unlocked in the future.

Thank God. I'll be the first person to download and patch my PC version of "Grand Theft Auto." I want to shoot people in the face, bang prostitutes, traffic drugs, steal cars, and terrorize police officers without this filthy smut in my game.
[Image: wroawsig.gif]
[Image: meister.gif]
01-18-2006, 06:13 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2006 10:30 PM by Schietluis.)
Memoriable times
Anyways, onto my most memorable time. And since i've been here for way to fucking long, theres more than one. So deal bitches.

1. First time on wroaw server. Pre Hook. Me and entro were lanning, we werent even in wroaw. Map was he glass, rae was there. We were good and kept winning every round and killing rae before the round began with our nades. Rae in turn kept giving himself no clip and god mode and my hatred for him started. Think MD was there too, good times. Shortly after i joined wroaw for the purpose to ban rae. (Entropy claims this as one of his most memorable too)

2. For 3 days after asking for a reserved slot i couldnt join wroaw, it annoyed the shit out of me. Was some txt file or something. I dont know why but i remember it very well. Was evil.

3. One of my favorite games ever, we were rocking it old school, me, mo, ntro, art, some others. Art was in ][ce, our arch rivals at the time. There were a few of them and they were good, 2nd best on the server only to me. Good times, maybe herc was around too (pre me hating him). Anyways we were playing some riverride and having a great time, dont really remember any serious issue or thing like a problem but i do remember it was fucking fun. We all played most of the night having a great time.

4. The first day we got hook, just remember it being fun.

(this one is entros) We were on bfield rush and cts were pwning. So ent and i switch to t and turn the tide.

5. Gi joe map. This one was fairly recent, we were on a gi joe map, think we even abused to make it a few maps in a row. Anyways, we all went with gi joe names and were singing gi joes on the mic. Go Joe.

6. El Presidente night. Anyone around remembers it. We were all presidents on dodgeball. Was good times.

7. Was as_moria with killerkat and DM. We were terrorists and we rocked the Cts hard and well was my only memory of killer. So its there.

8. Playing in a jedi outcast spin off of wroaw with DM. Good times.

9. Going 81-2 on dodgeball, 2 deaths via falling/lag/dice. Also my max was 99 on a regular timed dogeball match, doesnt look like i'll ever get the chance to break 100. Frown goes here.

10. Starting a huge fight and getting a bunch of fucktards to leave the clan, then being thanked for it afterwards. Props to dum3z and biggs on the help.

Theres my topish 10. Or the 10 i could think of fastest.

Edit: I think this would go well on the internals without prying eyes so we can all cry together.

[23:51:13:Sat] <Stephen> i try to fuck fat chicks
[23:51:16:Sat] <Stephen> and im a closet homo
[23:50:20:Sat] * Doomz needs to study for a final.
[23:50:23:Sat] <Stephen> go stud

dwopple: i dont like the idea that ill be a mom >.>

<Womb-Raider> me thnks you both lied and had butt seks!
<Doomz`mew> We did...

Pantherx: pastor joshua... i would do him.
Find all posts by this user
01-18-2006, 07:12 PM
Memoriable times
Fuck! I was gonna put your number 10 as an example but it slipped my mind I guess... All your best times were in WCS? Psshaaaaaw. I've had plenty of fun times outside of WCS.

There was this one time in NS, neither me or Dwopple shall forget.

I was rines, Dwoppeh was aliens. He was lerk and all and this was on co_angst (beta 5 version). There was this group of four marines all bunched up together, including me in there. Dwopple comes by as a lerk, and walks through killing all four of us. Worst part was I was typing at the time, and I watched Dwopple as he slowly walked around and bited everyone to death.
01-18-2006, 08:39 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2006 10:31 PM by Schietluis.)
Memoriable times
Now i've had plenty of fun times with j00 hoes outside of WCS, but i really cant think of anything paticuarly cept the pit on kestrel. And some fun on MS.

<Doomz`mew> We did...

01-18-2006, 09:59 PM
Memoriable times
I add another, first time i called minidisk minidick, thinking it was really his name. I was promply banned.

<Doomz`mew> We did...

01-18-2006, 09:59 PM
Memoriable times
To tell you the truth...my favorite time in wroaw was before all the people left. Even though I hate most of those people with a heated passion right now, I had some truly great times with all of them. I would stay up for hours, just playing CS with Calik, spastic, yadntnojack, cky, and Sinn.

My other most memorable moment would be when me and MiniDisk assaulted their forums and Mini got them to shut down. That was a gooooood time.

[Image: p3ngfn5cf8.png]

[Image: wcsadminau8.gif]
01-18-2006, 10:27 PM
Memoriable times
had too many times with wroaws that i laughed my ass off, tho most of m are from the very beginning of wroaw like the time we ran our first server (on dt's pc) and me, dm and killerkat would get our asses owned by some of DT's badass admin power or were messing around with admin immunity. later when we had things organized a bit, fucking around with admin_execclient admin_execall and admin_speakall with pitchcontrol and would terrify/shock players was hilarious.

crashing the server with too many fireworks was aswell pwnage.
yea, we softened over time:P

[Image: wOlaf.gif]

dark: Schiet? where is he?
blizzard: He gets his sudden bursts of spam in. Tongue
01-18-2006, 11:25 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2006 11:28 PM by Blizzard.)
Memoriable times
I remember when a bunch of us were in Spastic's server playing around having a good time. Sveach was the only admin in the server at the time and he was a being a real a-hole to us. So everybody switched to the CT side when Stephen was AFK (it's where he was) and we did a vote kick through the console. When he came back he was so pissed off. This was on cs_assault.:D

And...

I remember when Biggs and I used to own at falling. Then I didn't play it in a really long time and lost all of my skill there.:(

And...

I remember when I was first told I got into Wroaw. Dark_element joined the server, sat in spec, and changed my name to Wroaw//Blizzard. I immediately took it off, thinking that he was messing with me but he confirmed it and I was one happy little boy.

And...

I remember when we were on tv-tower and some hobag took my name except he wrote it like WroAW//bLiZZarD or something retarded like that. Biggs was sitting in spec eating (doesn't he always do that?) and couldn't figure out which one of us it was. Come on, it was obvious! I don't curse like a sailor and type like a baffoon!

And...

I remember when we were all addicted to iSketch and just having a bunch of fun with that.:P

And...

I remember SniperducK's drunk stories on the weekends that came with pictures. I haven't heard any stories or saw pics in quite some time now.:(

And...

I remember when |)3@|) (Dead) was here and claimed he was the real NIPPER. DT or Sveach ran an IP scan and compared it to NIPPER's. It was off so he banned him. CKY made an avatar for |)3@|) and the fool was dumb enough to use the link from photobucket. CKY ended up changing it to "I'M GAY LOL" or something.

And...

I remember how much I hated it whenever the server changed the map to he_dodgeball2 or ka_beams.

And...

I remember talking with Peng and Coca in Vent using the chat. This was just recently. Maybe... two weeks ago?

And...

Werewolf. That should sum it up.:P

And...

Staying up really late in IRC and messing around. It happens a lot though. Normally with Peng and Coca now. Everybody else doesn't pay much attention to IRC anymore.:(

And...

Trivia! Minidisk hates it and banned my robot whenever he noticed it. Sometimes he wouldn't notice until someone did the !trivia.:(

And...

I remember monsters on falling that came from the Womb.

And...

When Dark_element and Noobish had their little fight over admin power and stuff.

And...

Having a lot of fun with the people who used to be in Wroaw but made afN.:(

And...

I remember seeing DT in the server twice while I was a trial. The first time it was on hamsters with Dark_element. He called DT in because there was a problem with the voting system where it wouldn't register your votes. DT didn't even play for a round.:(

And...

I remember when I was in Spastic's server and my ping was hitting 1000 because I had a million downloads going.:D

I'm out of ideas for now.:D

EDIT: Leave the topic here. Let the old members remember some time they spent here.:P

[Image: 4uaukx3.gif]
[00:05] <Blix`> does your mother know you're gay?
[00:05] <SirVeach> no she does not.

[00:04] <Blix`> you've finally come to accept that you're gay
[00:04] <SirVeach> no i have not
[00:04] <SirVeach> i shall never accept it!
01-19-2006, 02:28 AM
Memoriable times
I remember the late night games I had... It was like 2am for me and 5am for Womb o.O