Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Memoriable times
01-20-2006, 07:19 AM
Memoriable times
i remember how i came up w/ the name a hobbit

i couldnt think of a name so i was playing as //a man, then the map switched to helms_deep and i decided to rp a hobbit =P so the name stuck and here i am!

i also remember when everyone played music like crazy, banana phone and wat not =P

o boy i noticed i suck at remembering stuff w/ other wroaw members hmm...

i remember i loved dum3z because he was so good at CS way back then and always owned everyone and i was "zomg hes so good" (china has no good players >.>)

i also remember the whole russian mafia thing, the whole xanatos thing, and the whole afn or w/e thing lol.

[Image: sigsimon.jpg]

Sep. 20 2005, Womb-Raider: "Hobit cocktails and hobit cookies.... we just need some hobit strippers."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-20-2006, 09:40 AM (This post was last modified: 01-20-2006 09:40 AM by Yadntnojack.)
Memoriable times
p3ng,Jan 18 2006, 11:59 AM Wrote:To tell you the truth...my favorite time in wroaw was before all the people left. Even though I hate most of those people with a heated passion right now, I had some truly great times with all of them. I would stay up for hours, just playing CS with Calik, spastic, yadntnojack, cky, and Sinn.
yeah that was good stuff

and i also called md minidick :X

TYPO

[Image: style5,dwopple.png]
01-20-2006, 12:27 PM (This post was last modified: 01-20-2006 12:28 PM by CKY.)
Memoriable times
Wroaw's OGL matches were my favorite times
That and just staying up late playing on the hook pub :]
Also Schiet accepting my Trial C: C: C: C:
And all of the good times with peng boots and calik, wherever boots and calik are now (probably moved on :X ;'[)

I may not go down in history, but I will go down on your sister.
01-20-2006, 08:49 PM
Memoriable times
p3ng,Jan 18 2006, 12:59 PM Wrote:To tell you the truth...my favorite time in wroaw was before all the people left. Even though I hate most of those people with a heated passion right now, I had some truly great times with all of them. I would stay up for hours, just playing CS with Calik, spastic, yadntnojack, cky, and Sinn.
Those were the times..

[Image: subliminalmessage2bn.gif]
01-20-2006, 11:10 PM
Memoriable times
p3ng,Jan 19 2006, 12:48 PM Wrote:
*noobish,Jan 19 2006, 07:05 PM Wrote:virtualthug:rolleyes:
hahaha

I remember that stupid thing. I never liked it.
I took Dwopple and Dum3z to jail after they were already knocked out.:D

[Image: 4uaukx3.gif]
[00:05] <Blix`> does your mother know you're gay?
[00:05] <SirVeach> no she does not.

[00:04] <Blix`> you've finally come to accept that you're gay
[00:04] <SirVeach> no i have not
[00:04] <SirVeach> i shall never accept it!
01-21-2006, 02:23 AM
Memoriable times
Blizzard,Jan 20 2006, 01:10 PM Wrote:
p3ng,Jan 19 2006, 12:48 PM Wrote:
*noobish,Jan 19 2006, 07:05 PM Wrote:virtualthug:rolleyes:
hahaha

I remember that stupid thing. I never liked it.
I took Dwopple and Dum3z to jail after they were already knocked out.:D
haha virtualthug were some good times indeed... I think I had one good day on that game, besides that I just got owned all the time... :(

[Image: AoDsig.jpg]

NEW!

[19:03] <Doomz`lap> FUCKNIG HELL
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> I GO TPO PISS
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> AND MY PARENS LARE LIKE
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> ODNT THORW UP
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> IM NOT TAHT DRUNK
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> FUCKERS
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> GODDAMNIT

[17:40] <Underdog> btw, i heard SV was arrested for suspected peeping on his neighbor's 6-yr-old son. he was let off b/c the officers violated his 4th amendment rights
[17:42] <SirVeach> YES
[17:43] <SirVeach> i mean wait.
[17:43] <SirVeach> I THOUGHT IT WAS A GIRL DAMMIT
01-21-2006, 08:53 AM
Memoriable times
I remember went I went to buy ice cream but they like dont had any chocolate one and I had to pick vainilla then I was like...omg vainilla sux so i went and bought a strawberry one ...

Speed:9 KB/s (Goes down between 3-5 times a day,between 1-2 hours each time)
Mood: Homicidal
01-21-2006, 10:14 AM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2006 01:50 PM by Monkey91.)
Memoriable times
damn i could quote this whole topic and say amen to the hundredth power but o god before i had to leave for personal problems idk how long ago maybe close to 9 or 10 months now and i had to say goodbye i cried lol i damn well cried i know everyone was just like he will be back in a couple weeks and he wont be allowed back in but before i quit

1. mIRC i think that could sum it up the talks with DT and advice what to do with the clan, dark and i abusing our authority on #wroaw like non other banning eachother and unbanning ourselves to see who could do it faster :/ he had the higher access he always won, just laughing my god damn ass off with the most halarious talks i have ever had and yes trivia lol googling trivia that owned

2. dark and i completly spamming the shit out of amx_tsay

3. sharp shit was the first wroawy i knew he was the one i suggested post on the forum for a Trial haha [T]//THE REAL MONKEY was my name back then, lol i changed my name on the forum to Monkey91 and it toke fucking forever for people to get that i was the same person that got annoying

4. lol i remember when DT said i was a member haha that was great i was just like can i be a member? yea sure.........after two months :unsure:

5. all the good times on wcs blahhhh i remember playing that map more than anything and shiot what was that HUGE ass map called that it took 20 minutes to do one round....i always got killed in the first five seconds

6. before Wroaw went through that crash when pfn? yea i thnk that was it, was created god, noodles havnt seen that guy for a while he was halarious

7. shit what was that guy that kept comming on and flamming and DT kept banning him and he would just make another name lol i remember that took forever to stop him

8. lol being the only one on the server that could say things that wernt biased as hell *cough*womb*cough*

9. and who doesnt remember womb's absolute flame wars those were fucking great

10. screwing around with hook....i actually got pretty good going backwards at four times the speed of light although you could never get back to the ground

11. signatures lol that sums that up

idk i could go on forever Wroaw in general is the best group of people, the most mature, funny, smart all around good people that i have ever met, well atleast online but still close to the best in my life i read those posts before mine and i got choked up i wont deny it i did when i was first with wroaw you guys were my family

and ooooo ofcourse no body believing i was 12 they were like you are WAYYYYY to smart and mature to be 12 i was now i am 14 and infinetly wiser lol it is so great

B.T.W better say it now than any other time dont bite my head off or anything but i am thinking and would like to join Wroaw again

I don't believe it. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it.
01-21-2006, 12:04 PM
Memoriable times
I wouldnt call us the most mature.

[23:51:13:Sat] <Stephen> i try to fuck fat chicks
[23:51:16:Sat] <Stephen> and im a closet homo
[23:50:20:Sat] * Doomz needs to study for a final.
[23:50:23:Sat] <Stephen> go stud

dwopple: i dont like the idea that ill be a mom >.>

<Womb-Raider> me thnks you both lied and had butt seks!
<Doomz`mew> We did...

Pantherx: pastor joshua... i would do him.
Find all posts by this user
01-21-2006, 01:33 PM
Memoriable times
haha compared to some of the people at my school......believe me even you womb are calm and mature....

I don't believe it. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it.