No I prefer the ol' classic 1.6
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WCS: Source time?
12-17-2005, 06:56 PM
Womb-Raider,Dec 17 2005, 04:59 AM Wrote:
Monkey91,Dec 17 2005, 03:38 AM Wrote:WCS was moved from 1.5 to 1.6 succesfully so i believe that DT can hold Wroaw together through the move to source, we put the move off hitherto do to money reasons, not all users had paid for source or wanted to, they wanted to play 1.6 one because that is what they were used to two money three why not?
Nothing changed from 1.5 to 1.6, cept a shield and 2 shitty guns that no one likes. Now, source wont have a hook we are known and popular for, wont have the custom maps most of us have played for long periods of time. And a lot of people wont follow im sure. However, MD pays for this and never plays. I've told him before to do what he wants with the server, its his. Hes a very generous man, with a small penor:)I dont really care one way or another with source, wroaws the people more than the maps and mods, and im sure the people that actually matter to me will still be gaming with me. As it is now we rarely play cs, we've got bw, rf, ns and other shit.
*gasp* womb made a serious, intelligible comment!! ;) <3

Anywho, if there's no hook, and no nipper maps... what'll the server be?? the same as every other source server? I would much much MUCH rather have 1.6... but then again, I'm not paying for it, so it's not really my call, I'm just giving my input...

[Image: AoDsig.jpg]

NEW!

[19:03] <Doomz`lap> FUCKNIG HELL
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> I GO TPO PISS
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> AND MY PARENS LARE LIKE
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> ODNT THORW UP
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> IM NOT TAHT DRUNK
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> FUCKERS
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> GODDAMNIT

[17:40] <Underdog> btw, i heard SV was arrested for suspected peeping on his neighbor's 6-yr-old son. he was let off b/c the officers violated his 4th amendment rights
[17:42] <SirVeach> YES
[17:43] <SirVeach> i mean wait.
[17:43] <SirVeach> I THOUGHT IT WAS A GIRL DAMMIT
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-18-2005, 12:17 AM
Underdog,Dec 17 2005, 08:56 AM Wrote:
Monkey91,Dec 17 2005, 03:38 AM Wrote:WCS was moved from 1.5 to 1.6 succesfully so i believe that DT can hold Wroaw together through the move to source, we put the move off hitherto do to money reasons, not all users had paid for source or wanted to, they wanted to play 1.6 one because that is what they were used to two money three why not?
Nothing changed from 1.5 to 1.6, cept a shield and 2 shitty guns that no one likes. Now, source wont have a hook we are known and popular for, wont have the custom maps most of us have played for long periods of time. And a lot of people wont follow im sure. However, MD pays for this and never plays. I've told him before to do what he wants with the server, its his. Hes a very generous man, with a small penor:)I dont really care one way or another with source, wroaws the people more than the maps and mods, and im sure the people that actually matter to me will still be gaming with me. As it is now we rarely play cs, we've got bw, rf, ns and other shit.

Anywho, if there's no hook, and no nipper maps... what'll the server be?? the same as every other source server? I would much much MUCH rather have 1.6... but then again, I'm not paying for it, so it's not really my call, I'm just giving my input...
agreed wroaw and wcs is known for their hook and nipper maps, i was on the server the other day and someone said "yea i dont come here for the score just to have fun" someone responded to that "same, i just play here to get a good laugh" take away hook you kill wcs take a nipper maps and hook it isnt wcs

I don't believe it. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it.
12-18-2005, 04:55 AM
Monkey91,Dec 17 2005, 02:17 PM Wrote:

agreed wroaw and wcs is known for their hook and nipper maps, i was on the server the other day and someone said "yea i dont come here for the score just to have fun" someone responded to that "same, i just play here to get a good laugh" take away hook you kill wcs take a nipper maps and hook it isnt wcs
yeah that's true... usually in the wroaw server the person that's trying to do really good and gets pissed off when they die, almost always gets made fun of by everyone else, who are just there to have a good time, b/c wcs is a FUN server... and I say again, if you take away the hook and the nipper maps, it just won't be WCS, and I think we'll be less popular (and server less populated) if we go to source... Think of the children!

[Image: AoDsig.jpg]

NEW!

[19:03] <Doomz`lap> FUCKNIG HELL
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> I GO TPO PISS
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> AND MY PARENS LARE LIKE
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> ODNT THORW UP
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> IM NOT TAHT DRUNK
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> FUCKERS
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> GODDAMNIT

[17:40] <Underdog> btw, i heard SV was arrested for suspected peeping on his neighbor's 6-yr-old son. he was let off b/c the officers violated his 4th amendment rights
[17:42] <SirVeach> YES
[17:43] <SirVeach> i mean wait.
[17:43] <SirVeach> I THOUGHT IT WAS A GIRL DAMMIT
12-18-2005, 12:13 PM
Underdog,Dec 17 2005, 06:55 PM Wrote:
Monkey91,Dec 17 2005, 02:17 PM Wrote:

yeah that's true... usually in the wroaw server the person that's trying to do really good and gets pissed off when they die, almost always gets made fun of by everyone else, who are just there to have a good time, b/c wcs is a FUN server... and I say again, if you take away the hook and the nipper maps, it just won't be WCS, and I think we'll be less popular (and server less populated) if we go to source... Think of the children!
what childeren?

I don't believe it. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it.
12-19-2005, 12:58 PM
Wait...I thought that CS:S had hook mod!!! :o:angry:

[Image: p3ngfn5cf8.png]

[Image: wcsadminau8.gif]
12-19-2005, 02:19 PM
Womb-Raider,Dec 16 2005, 10:59 PM Wrote:
actually there are a few nipper maps on css, and some other custom maps just take a look at wdf server they have alot of custom nipper maps and others maybe we could do something li ekthat.

[22:34:04] <Blix> i don't like asians
12-19-2005, 03:50 PM
Biggs,Dec 17 2005, 07:22 AM Wrote:Cocka you're a nub.

The auto sniper sucked in 1.5, it owns too much in 1.6.

I remember it being *marginally* better in 1.5, but yeah, it always sucked tbh

Dwoppers says:
hands in ur pantz
•๋● Coca | <3 Elaine says:
o
lol
get ur hands out my pants
Dwoppers says:
wat
Dwoppers says:
no
Dwoppers says:
erm
HAHAHAHAHA
12-19-2005, 04:19 PM
I never played 1.5! I was too stupid to get it running back then. Patches were teh confusing!

[Image: 4uaukx3.gif]
[00:05] <Blix`> does your mother know you're gay?
[00:05] <SirVeach> no she does not.

[00:04] <Blix`> you've finally come to accept that you're gay
[00:04] <SirVeach> no i have not
[00:04] <SirVeach> i shall never accept it!