Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: attention
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
the admin that goes by this steam account has been admin abusing
# 8 "Wroaw//o[x_X]o" 654 STEAM_0:1:5743800 2 39:36 138

has slay/kicked and even banned me. On the map nipperhouse, apparently i have not told him where the "hidden" shotgun in the house was. If i dont want to answer his question, i shouldn't have to right?
This is the 3rd or 4th map you've started with a gun on the first round. I asked you where you got in finally on nipperhouse and you choose to ignore the question. I ask you twice more and you call me a moron. Then continue to ignore.

You get to:

-Answer Wroaw members when being asked a question.
-Respect Wroaw members.
-Find something else to do for the next 60 minutes. I suggest reconsidering your attitude.
Its only sixty minutes. Get over it.
me? change my attitude. ha thats funny cause i see that your being the jerk here.
That's funny, everybody else seems to think you should suck it up and quit crying.

Normally you are cool... I suggest you get back to that.
penguin.... over 950 post still not in wroaw get a [CLUE]
peterrrr,Aug 19 2005, 01:56 AM Wrote:me? change my attitude. ha thats funny cause i see that your being the jerk here.
normally you were cool too up until this point
Zephyr,Aug 18 2005, 07:01 PM Wrote:penguin.... over 950 post still not in wroaw get a [CLUE]
Don't blame me because you choose to ignore warnings.

See you in an hour. Unless you still think disrespecting is a good idea.
Zephyr,Aug 19 2005, 02:01 AM Wrote:penguin.... over 950 post still not in wroaw get a [CLUE]
stop crying about not being in wcs for an hour.

zephyr thats none of your fucking bussiness.
Most of us have been banned from WCS at some point so the crying really won't get you any sympathy.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's