Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: attention
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I thought that was DM!?
Zomg i got the letters in the wrong order...
Well...DM was SUPPOSED to be the drunktard :/
No, MD is the drinker! He goes to lans and plays games/drinks his little heart out!
Quote:Asians are not in this huh...only white guys :-P

nah, blix posted
:o
Well...DM means DrunkenMaster....DM AND MD SHOULD switch NICKnames :/
And MD means Minidisk. I can be Cpt. Obvious too.
no no you got it all wrong , its mini dick. durr.
Womb-Raider,Aug 24 2005, 08:54 AM Wrote:no no you got it all wrong , its mini dick. durr.
omg you're so funny....mini dick ahaha...how many weeks it take you to think of that? i know i know 14. Really good. Never heard someone make fun of the size of another man's penis before...i mean MAN...you're a genius aren't you? so you say his has a small penis therefore as you were flaming him you prefer large penis am I correct in this assumption? obviously I am.
ajbig,Aug 24 2005, 09:37 AM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Aug 24 2005, 08:54 AM Wrote:no no you got it all wrong , its mini dick. durr.
omg you're so funny....mini dick ahaha...how many weeks it take you to think of that? i know i know 14. Really good. Never heard someone make fun of the size of another man's penis before...i mean MAN...you're a genius aren't you? so you say his has a small penis therefore as you were flaming him you prefer large penis am I correct in this assumption? obviously I am.
Eh, it wasnt really ment to be a flame, its more of a nickname i've had for him for oh, 3+ years now. He's MiniDick and im Anal-Raider. Kind of an inside joke.
Did it all start with an innocent typo?:P
Since there is only a letter diff in DISK and DICK...maybe
S and C r quite close.....so its probably a typo
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's