Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: attention
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
why are you still posting about this, now i dont care anymore. Since arguing wont do shit, im going to drop this. And/or if you want to argue some more be my guest
Yay! Victory!
btw penguin you are way Way to attached to wroaw.
Penguin = Teh r0x.

It was only an hour. I've been banned for a whole day because Womb-Raider wanted to test out his ban. Plus he is a noob and didn't know how to unban.
How is he being attached? You're the one being a douche.

I've been here over two years, no one says I'm too attached. Womb, Entro, Baha and all the CATs have been here for over three years, are they too attached? We're a place for fun, I'm sorry if p3ng likes us.

Last time I checked just because you can't join one clan doesn't mean you go run off to try to join another one. Being in a clan doesn't make you "cool". The only difference between me and some other random person is I have admin and more respect in one server.

So peterrr, there is no such thing as too attached. (Maybe DE was an exception) It's called enjoying yourself. Something you can't seem to do if you can only be "happy" if you're in a clan.
peterrrr,Aug 19 2005, 02:29 AM Wrote:btw penguin you are way Way to attached to wroaw.
DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!

*gun noises*

I EAT YOU!!!!!11

*bone snapping noises*

There. All better:D
*Takes the speed away from Penguin*
Zephyr,Aug 19 2005, 02:01 AM Wrote:penguin.... over 950 post still not in wroaw get a [CLUE]
Maybe true, but he was at one point and might be one day, unlike you.
Yea more or less you guys are signing up so i can see if i can break 100 kills:)Woot wrong topic.
Moron. Can't click on the correct topic?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's