Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: KICK ASS MOVEH!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Good points. But what I was saying was if that was a picture of a real woman it would be cooler. I could care less about her. She can die.
lol, wtf is wrong with her shoulders? bad drawing...

anyways; liked the movie, nice quality of the film itself (to keep the divx quality apart from that)
Blizzard,Jun 12 2005, 08:16 PM Wrote:Good points. But what I was saying was if that was a picture of a real woman it would be cooler. I could care less about her. She can die.
one thing i hate about when people use the expression i could care less is that they use it incorrectly. they way they state it, it implies that they COULD care less. blix wants that girl with oversized titties

hehe grammatically pwned!!

[Image: grammar5uc.jpg]
Plot Wrote:one thing i hate about when people use the expression i could care less is that they use it incorrectly.

Start your sentences with a capital letter. Capitalize your Is. Use quotation marks around quotations!

Plot Wrote:they way they state it, it implies that they COULD care less.

"They"? Watch your typing errors! Also, repetition of the word "it" is not required.

Plot,Jun 14 2005, 12:52 AM Wrote:hehe grammatically pwned!!
That's not a grammar error, it's a logic error!

NOW YOU ARE PWNED!:D
*Gives cocacolakid the beloved "Owning of the Day" award*
Blizzard,Jun 14 2005, 03:19 AM Wrote:*Gives cocacolakid the beloved "Owning of the Day" award*
*Accepts with honour*:D
*Claps* THATS MY BOY!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's