Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: KICK ASS MOVEH!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
niehter had i until jtown told me it was a leet drink or something
all r teh suck...Dr Pepper FTW.
bawls comes in a blue bottle at gas stations over bey me and all of the emos love it (strange.. no one else seems to like it) anyway its apperntly a highly caffeinated high sugar-content drink.
Plot,Jun 10 2005, 11:19 PM Wrote:bawls comes in a blue bottle at gas stations over bey me and all of the emos love it (strange.. no one else seems to like it) anyway its apperntly a highly caffeinated high sugar-content drink.
Strange, emos shouldn't like a drink that's filled with chemicals that get people hyper and happy. Therefore you must be mixing up emos with nerds.
Just to be random.

On April 1, 2003, in Sturgis, Michigan, seven men aged 17 to 20 placed signs all over town that read "All your base are belong to us. You have no chance to survive make your time." They said they were playing an April Fools joke by mimicking the famous Flash animation which ubiquitously depicted the slogan. Not many people who saw the signs got the joke. Many residents were upset that the signs appeared while the U.S. was at war with Iraq, and police chief Eugene Alli said the signs could be "a borderline terrorist threat depending on what someone interprets it to mean."
no... they are emos and they love it
Yeah, emos do love the drink. They always have that, Red Bull, and other drinks of that sort.
Blizzard,Jun 11 2005, 10:45 AM Wrote:Yeah, emos do love the drink. They always have that, Red Bull, and other drinks of that sort.
Really? Must be to get rid of the crying. ...Or maybe they're more energetic crybabies. Who knows. Never try to understand an emo. >.>
Biggs,Jun 11 2005, 04:36 AM Wrote:Just to be random.

On April 1, 2003, in Sturgis, Michigan, seven men aged 17 to 20 placed signs all over town that read "All your base are belong to us. You have no chance to survive make your time." They said they were playing an April Fools joke by mimicking the famous Flash animation which ubiquitously depicted the slogan. Not many people who saw the signs got the joke. Many residents were upset that the signs appeared while the U.S. was at war with Iraq, and police chief Eugene Alli said the signs could be "a borderline terrorist threat depending on what someone interprets it to mean."
Holy shit that owns....i should do that.
Too late...
All your base are belong to us...
Those fries desire you not
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's