Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: KICK ASS MOVEH!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Sveach,Jun 11 2005, 07:54 PM Wrote:
Biggs,Jun 11 2005, 04:36 AM Wrote:Just to be random.

On April 1, 2003, in Sturgis, Michigan, seven men aged 17 to 20 placed signs all over town that read "All your base are belong to us. You have no chance to survive make your time." They said they were playing an April Fools joke by mimicking the famous Flash animation which ubiquitously depicted the slogan. Not many people who saw the signs got the joke. Many residents were upset that the signs appeared while the U.S. was at war with Iraq, and police chief Eugene Alli said the signs could be "a borderline terrorist threat depending on what someone interprets it to mean."
Holy shit that owns....i should do that.
You should do that. Instead of blaming Iraq Bush can blame another country this time.
ok this should end now it has politics in it. politics + hl forum + flame happy people = defiantely not fun
Plot,Jun 12 2005, 01:15 AM Wrote:ok this should end now it has politics in it. politics + hl forum + flame happy people = defiantely not fun
Zomg Plot's an anarchist!
ANARCHY IN THE U....Wroaw forum.
what are you talking about i love america and its government <3george bush
i am very patriotic see?

[Image: patriotic5ib.gif]
That picture would be 1000x better if it was real.
Blizzard,Jun 12 2005, 11:00 AM Wrote:That picture would be 1000x better if it was real.
It would be 10,000x better if it weren't such an ugly girl.:D
I'm sorry. To most men, with you as the exception, enjoy breasts.
Blizzard,Jun 12 2005, 01:42 PM Wrote:I'm sorry. To most men, with you as the exception, enjoy breasts.
Have you even LOOKED at her face? She looks like a fucking man! I call tranvestite...
The face does look like a man, and the breasts look fake.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's