Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: A7 Airplanes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Biggs,May 10 2005, 04:46 AM Wrote:But for the ten year olds here, it sure does confuse them. I didn't bother reading all of it because all I saw were letters which means math which means work which means I'm out of here.
haha:lol:
I loved AP Physics in high school... physics is great... plus my teacher was a stoner, so that just made it all the funnier
TheCheat,May 9 2005, 10:49 PM Wrote:And that AP physics test was decently easy, though it's probably very easy not to get a 5.
I'm one of two people who took that test at school that felt good about their score.

The other 20 or so felt good about paper 1 and thought they bombed paper 2.
Yeah I took it, but the problem was that the class I took for it didn't cover 4 of the 7 (I think that's how many there were total) long answer questions.... so pretty much I was screwed.... I nailed the first part though
WHERE IS DONUTS, jack !?
Underdog, B or C?
what do you mean? it's been 4 years since I've taken it... things are hazy... i'm gettin too old
PKer118,May 12 2005, 01:19 AM Wrote:WHERE IS DONUTS, jack !?
Search for a member named Dragoon. He hasn't posted, but in his sig he says he's Donuts.
dognuts was the man
B is trig based
C is calculus based

C focuses on newtonian mechanics and electromagnetism while B covers a lot of other stuff.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's