Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Server gone to hell.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Nuff said.
A little detail wouldnt hurt.
Womb-Raider,Dec 7 2004, 05:13 PM Wrote:A little detail wouldnt hurt.
Here's detail.

Everyone should donate $5-20 to the server so that the pings aren't constantly in the 3 digits for everyone who doesn't live in the same city as the server.
I was also talking about the ppl that play there...they are all fucking annoying...they nade spam, curse, flame everyone, spam in general, etc. etc.....
Dum3z, agreed, you need a PayPal link or something; I could donate a few bucks:)

and hello there ajbig:D
Why do people complain about nade spam? Just don't go where they can spam you. Problem solved.
Maybe b/c that causes major lag....and the flash bang, smoke, he not just he.
True, smoke nades & flash bangs are spammed WAY too much. Fucktards flashing teamates and idiots trying to lag everyone to death with smoke nades.
And you didn't even mention how gay everyone on the server is. They all flame in general, mic spam, do whatever the hell they want till an admin shows up....I'm prolly never playing on wcs again until this is fixed b/c there's alot of other servers that aren't like this.....
ajbig,Dec 7 2004, 05:31 PM Wrote:I'm prolly never playing on wcs again until this is fixed
No big loss.

Quote:there's alot of other servers that aren't like this.....
Not true.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's