Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Server gone to hell.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
ajbig,Dec 8 2004, 10:44 PM Wrote:
footballer,Dec 8 2004, 12:45 PM Wrote:What are u talking about flaming aj, EVERYTIME im on u flame me!!! even on the afN server when i didnt say anything so like womb said go back to tonka.
I am so fucking sick of this douche bag OMFG
Im sure hes sick of you too, like the rest of us...
Womb-Raider,Dec 9 2004, 01:47 AM Wrote:
ajbig,Dec 8 2004, 10:44 PM Wrote:
footballer,Dec 8 2004, 12:45 PM Wrote:What are u talking about flaming aj, EVERYTIME im on u flame me!!! even on the afN server when i didnt say anything so like womb said go back to tonka.
I am so fucking sick of this douche bag OMFG
Im sure hes sick of you too, like the rest of us...
i think im falling in love with u bro. lol naw but ur right i am sick of him.
He complaings all the time and hes always saying how 1337 he is and hes never trying when he dies.
What he means is he's not trying to die as hard as he can.

It's fun watching him when he IS trying. He does even worse.:P
the bottom line: I get puntang (the basis of all things) and you do not. Therefore I infinitely own you until the end of time. gg
Poontang*.
My way > your way.
You will die of some STD or from the common cold because of your AIDs before you turn 25.
ajbig,Dec 10 2004, 02:52 AM Wrote:the bottom line: I get puntang (the basis of all things) and you do not. Therefore I infinitely own you until the end of time. gg
Umm aside from the last week i get laid reguarly, damn grounding.
He was talking to me. We all know I'm going to be a virgin until I'm at least 30. :/
Ill fly you to vegas and get you a hooker at 29.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's