Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Server gone to hell.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Every other server on my fav list isn't.....they have stuff to deal with it...
Your playin a game where you shoot terrorists and shit and you complain about flames/curses? Its rated mature for good reason go back to tonka truck games. And as to the solution to said problems, an active administrative team which we have, your just not on it.
Yeah the team's doing such a GREAT JOB [/SARCASM]
I think we do, were active we dicipline when needed and we dont generally take shit from anyone. Atleast i dont, i dont exlude wroaw from the rules either.... damn cheat has immunity... grr.
Yeah they are (as I said) good when an admin's on which is like never.
ya i rarely see admins on in the morning....only pennywise for about a map maybe....and he does his job very well, other than that its me and senate, and when im put alone they know i dont have admin so they just use racism or flood console, or break other rules to fuck with me, so i just have to pick out once who make me most upset...but hey i cant argue, im having fun

P2BA//
why dont u be CAT and solve all these problems by urself when ur the one complaining about it
Dimon,Dec 7 2004, 06:10 PM Wrote:why dont u be CAT and solve all these problems by urself when ur the one complaining about it
because ive been active for a month now, and probably 4 months total active..and im not dutch!
Can we ban Dimon for being a dumbass yet?
PLEASE!?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's