Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: How long have you been in wroaw? [I won!]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sveach,Apr 20 2010, 04:59 PM Wrote:
Dum3z,Apr 20 2010, 11:54 AM Wrote:
a hobbit,Apr 20 2010, 07:04 AM Wrote:im curious. anyone know who the founders of wroaw were?
Dutch Tiger
Schietluis
Drunken Master
Minidisk

I started playing Jan 04 or maybe a bit sooner? Sv came first, then I started playing here and emptying the server, being called a hacker.:P
+1.

It was mostly DT's doing, of course.
Wrongs, how did you forget KillerKat? He was in before Minidisk was if my memories serve me correctly. Then i thinkz there were like 1-2 more and then me and entropy:D Werent a whole lot of us back in the day. My main motivation for joining was to get that fucker rae to quit since he was abusing admin when me and entro kept priming nades from prior rounds to kill him in he_glass before the round even started. it was great times.
Killerkat was before my time I think. Also, when I said Sv was here first I meant between Sv and me, he came first. <.<

Then I came here to crash the party.:D
Dum3z,May 15 2010, 07:10 PM Wrote:Killerkat was before my time I think. Also, when I said Sv was here first I meant between Sv and me, he came first. <.<

nah man, that's when the party started =D
a hobbit,May 15 2010, 09:16 PM Wrote:
Dum3z,May 15 2010, 07:10 PM Wrote:Killerkat was before my time I think.  Also, when I said Sv was here first I meant between Sv and me, he came first. <.<

Well I did go 86-0 once and got called a hacker dozens of times, so I at least tried to crash the party.
Dum3z,May 16 2010, 01:00 AM Wrote:
Dum3z,May 15 2010, 07:10 PM Wrote:Killerkat was before my time I think.  Also, when I said Sv was here first I meant between Sv and me, he came first. <.<

Well I did go 86-0 once and got called a hacker dozens of times, so I at least tried to crash the party.

All these years and you still won't admit your hacks.

Good to see all of you still posting here. I was worried when I saw Krazy's kid was still the newest post on the homepage.

Been too long since I dropped by. //Wroaw lives on
Dum3z,May 15 2010, 11:00 PM Wrote:

You're still overrated. I never had a problem with you. This server downtime has only expanded your pseudo-legacy.
Pfft, the only person who was anywhere near as good as me was sharpshit.:P

Unless it was a knife map, then wombers & biggles would kick my ass.:(
Dum3z,May 17 2010, 12:34 AM Wrote:Pfft, the only person who was anywhere near as good as me was sharpshit.:P

Unless it was a knife map, then wombers & biggles would kick my ass.:(
HOBBIT PWNAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
There has not been enough mentioning of the words Biggs and awesome in the same sentence in this thread.
I was going to the shop for some apples, when BIGGS, AWESOME.

I crossed the road BIGGS and then aWESOME!

I was at the library when someone said, "biggs. awesome."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's