Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: How long have you been in wroaw? [I won!]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I joined in 7th grade. I still remember that it was Wroaw//$harp$hit (I think that was how he spelled his name) on the map de_climb that made me want to join Wroaw. He was a pretty good player iirc. Lots of good times have been had playing CS.

People change and life goes on though. :(
p3ng,Apr 21 2010, 09:16 PM Wrote:I joined in 7th grade. I still remember that it was Wroaw//$harp$hit (I think that was how he spelled his name) on the map de_climb that made me want to join Wroaw. He was a pretty good player iirc. Lots of good times have been had playing CS.

People change and life goes on though. :(
Yeah, Sharp was the first Wroaw I played with (that...chicken...farm map). It bugged me that he was almost as good as me.:P
[quote=Dum3z,Apr 22 2010, 06:21 AM][quote=p3ng,Apr 21 2010, 09:16 PM] I joined in 7th grade. I still remember that it was Wroaw//$harp$hit (I think that was how he spelled his name) on the map de_climb that made me want to join Wroaw. He was a pretty good player iirc. Lots of good times have been had playing CS.

People change and life goes on though.
That is a LIE:angry:

Everyone knows I was the best Wroaw CS player ever. :D
Dum3z,Apr 24 2010, 09:50 AM Wrote:That is a LIE:angry:

Everyone knows I was the best Wroaw CS player ever. :D
Maybe..but Sharp was the best with a Scout.
holy fuck i just checked the forums for the first time in a week (i check like daily haha) and theres this thread with everyone posting lol

i remember i joined wroaw right before the server died, but ive been around for a while i think, i was here when minidisk on new years and all that..
sleepy-sheep,Apr 25 2010, 07:20 PM Wrote:holy fuck i just checked the forums for the first time in a week (i check like daily haha) and theres this thread with everyone posting lol

i remember i joined wroaw right before the server died, but ive been around for a while i think, i was here when minidisk on new years and all that..
yeah. im still not completely used to the fact that you're actually in wroaw. hahahaha like it doesnt always register =P sorryy xDDDD
a hobbit,Apr 25 2010, 09:06 PM Wrote:
sleepy-sheep,Apr 25 2010, 07:20 PM Wrote:holy fuck i just checked the forums for the first time in a week (i check like daily haha) and theres this thread with everyone posting lol

yeah. im still not completely used to the fact that you're actually in wroaw. hahahaha like it doesnt always register =P sorryy xDDDD
I know what you mean.:P

When I think of the members I mostly think of who I played with back in the day when the server was bumpin'.:D
Well I tried to get sheep in Wroaw so it definitely registers with me.:P
Starting playing in the server in Jan '04 right when I got 1.6. One of the first members I played with was Wroaw//Minion.

I became a [T] member on Jan 30, 2004 at age 10. I remember SpasticDwarf, Sveach, and Calikdude also became [T] members like the same week.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's