Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: How long have you been in wroaw? [I won!]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
a hobbit,Apr 20 2010, 07:04 AM Wrote:im curious. anyone know who the founders of wroaw were?
Dutch Tiger
Schietluis
Drunken Master
Minidisk

I started playing Jan 04 or maybe a bit sooner? Sv came first, then I started playing here and emptying the server, being called a hacker.:P
Dum3z,Apr 20 2010, 11:54 AM Wrote:
a hobbit,Apr 20 2010, 07:04 AM Wrote:im curious. anyone know who the founders of wroaw were?
Dutch Tiger
Schietluis
Drunken Master
Minidisk

I started playing Jan 04 or maybe a bit sooner? Sv came first, then I started playing here and emptying the server, being called a hacker.:P
+1.

It was mostly DT's doing, of course.
Sveach,Apr 20 2010, 12:59 PM Wrote:
Dutch Tiger
Schietluis
Drunken Master
Minidisk

+1.

he still funds the site doesn't he?
a hobbit,Apr 20 2010, 03:40 PM Wrote:
Sveach,Apr 20 2010, 12:59 PM Wrote:
Dutch Tiger
Schietluis
Drunken Master
Minidisk

+1.

he still funds the site doesn't he?
yes, and dumez i believe we started about the same time, but didnt get into wroaw until may/june of 04
Alright, so it was 04 when we got in...I'm pretty sure I played in here a couple times winter 03 then became a regular early 04...then got in late June 04.
uh oh, I joined when I was 13 I think.
i love it. there's forum activity.

just goes to show how much of hardcore forum lurkers we are even if it goes dead for months =D
Blizzard,Apr 20 2010, 12:59 AM Wrote:I think '03ish maybe for me? I remember posting on the old forums back when there were trial members. Like Wroaw//Blizzard [T] or something.

I think I made the post with Dwopple and we both became trials at the same time. Only I was accepted first because they wanted to see how long he would wait or something.

GOOOOSSSSHHH
//Blizzard

Gosh, way to forget!
Dum3z,Apr 21 2010, 06:55 AM Wrote:
Blizzard,Apr 20 2010, 12:59 AM Wrote:I think '03ish maybe for me? I remember posting on the old forums back when there were trial members. Like Wroaw//Blizzard [T] or something.

I think I made the post with Dwopple and we both became trials at the same time. Only I was accepted first because they wanted to see how long he would wait or something.

GOOOOSSSSHHH
//Blizzard

Gosh, way to forget!
Oh yeah...:D
In November 2006. I feel very lucky that Wroaw was one of the first servers I ever played on. I wish I discovered CS earlier. Nothing today can beat the fun that WCS used to be.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's