Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Server?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hate to tell you man, but most of us don't play CS anymore. And those of us that would have been able to are now going to college. I don't know if you would ever get a solid admin base. I could be wrong though. Also, a little punctuation here and there makes the reader of the post want to kill themselves a LOT less.
Yeah i dont think i'll be able to play cs very much. just moved in a couple days ago, i get on a computer like twice a day, when i wake up and right before i sleep
yeah i haven't touched CS in ages.. been playing a bit of HoN and that's about it. eagerly awaiting scribblenauts tho.
I play GMod now, but if the server gets back up i'll be willing to play it.
coca,Apr 24 2009, 12:19 AM Wrote:NIGGERS
You know, back in the good old days, you'd be BANNED FOR THAT. OH HOW QUICKLY THE TIMES CHANGE, EH MY FRIENDS?

Also, I've been playing a lot of steam games recently. Might start playing CS 1.6 again.
p3ng,Aug 31 2009, 12:24 AM Wrote:
You know, back in the good old days, you'd be BANNED FOR THAT. OH HOW QUICKLY THE TIMES CHANGE, EH MY FRIENDS?

Also, I've been playing a lot of steam games recently. Might start playing CS 1.6 again.
joe.to
G3n0C1D3,Aug 31 2009, 05:09 AM Wrote:

joe.to
I can't believe this used to be such a dramafest now that I think about it. Wow hah.
yeah if the server comes back i will for sure play again if we can somehow populate it.
Blizzard,Aug 31 2009, 09:24 AM Wrote:
G3n0C1D3,Aug 31 2009, 05:09 AM Wrote:

joe.to
I can't believe this used to be such a dramafest now that I think about it. Wow hah.
yeah, that was pretty lame come to think of it
I play CS a couple times a week. Just started playing again recently. It's usually only for 30 minutes at a time or so. While I have the money to get another server, I won't be doing it. I've got a lot of other stuff to pay for and I paid for 3 servers over what....a year and a half and they never really got popular, unfortunately.

I wish we could get it back and get it popular again, but I'm not hopeful...A lot of people have moved on and we had a pretty good formula before. All the admins we had made it pretty awesome to play in. We always took map requests, etc, etc. We just don't have the manpower for it any more.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's