Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Server?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Womb-Raider,Apr 24 2009, 06:34 AM Wrote:i have a server for anyone who wants to set it up lol
can i do it? if you give me instructions i might have a chance?
Brendon,Apr 25 2009, 06:08 AM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Apr 24 2009, 06:34 AM Wrote:i have a server for anyone who wants to set it up lol
no.
SniperducK,Apr 25 2009, 10:04 AM Wrote:
no.
what he said.
Plot,Apr 25 2009, 03:34 PM Wrote:
SniperducK,Apr 25 2009, 10:04 AM Wrote:
no.
what he said.
i want it done right lol
would somebody just make the damn server!
Wow. Guys if you want WCS back up that bad, then I will do it. I have time on my hands to set one up. However, I need the hardware. So, Womb-raider, if you have a place to host your server and are willing to get ssh set up on it I will get WCS running.
Monkey91,Apr 29 2009, 05:32 PM Wrote:Wow. Guys if you want WCS back up that bad, then I will do it. I have time on my hands to set one up. However, I need the hardware. So, Womb-raider, if you have a place to host your server and are willing to get ssh set up on it I will get WCS running.
You are a god my friend. PUT THIS DROUGHT TO AN END ONCE AND FOR ALL. I wish i could do it since i have so much time on my hands but unfortunatly i haven't a clue how you even go about doing it. I'm technologically inept:(
Graff,Apr 29 2009, 02:12 PM Wrote:
Monkey91,Apr 29 2009, 05:32 PM Wrote:Wow. Guys if you want WCS back up that bad, then I will do it. I have time on my hands to set one up. However, I need the hardware. So, Womb-raider, if you have a place to host your server and are willing to get ssh set up on it I will get WCS running.
You are a god my friend. PUT THIS DROUGHT TO AN END ONCE AND FOR ALL. I wish i could do it since i have so much time on my hands but unfortunatly i haven't a clue how you even go about doing it. I'm technologically inept:(
once it's up we need the manpower to make it popular. eep.
I don't know if we'd even have the members to maintain the server and stuff.
I say we give it a try during the summer. See if it works out.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's