Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Server?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Plot,May 4 2009, 02:03 PM Wrote:I say we give it a try during the summer. See if it works out.
I agree, I definitely do not have time now. I am getting into finals and what not. But yea, once school is out i am all for it.
Good luck....I hope you guys can get it filled and popular. I shut my last one down because I paid for it for 6 months and the only people we ever had was us idling trying to get people to join.
Does anyone even know what a success formula would be?

CSS + Nipper + Hook
CS + Nipper + Hook ('retro')
CSS + Nipper + Some mod (Zombie?)
... or else

I've been out of gaming for too long now :<
id hate to see wcs go to zombiemod:(either css or cs with hook (nipper is obligatory)
DutchTiger,May 16 2009, 07:05 PM Wrote:Does anyone even know what a success formula would be?

CSS + Nipper + Hook
CS + Nipper + Hook ('retro')
CSS + Nipper + Some mod (Zombie?)
... or else

I've been out of gaming for too long now :<
OMG ITS ALIVE!
They have a CSS hook mod?:o
Dum3z,May 16 2009, 05:13 PM Wrote:They have a CSS hook mod?:o
Yar but I don't think it's as good as the one we were using still.

No zombies, just hook 1.6 or CSS should do fine.
CS 1.6 w/ hooks & Nipper maps
and a population:o
hey i have the funding to pay for the server so will someone PLEASE contact me via p/m so we can setup some sort of contact outside the forums AIM/Cellphone or something if i can get a mod / admin of wroaw to talk to me i will purchase a server from whoever they want and give them all the acess they need , hell ill even set the damn thing up i know how to install amx mods and amx i use to run my own server with hook mod and atac but only had a few custom maps but i have no problem loading all nipper custom maps and setting up a map rotation the same as the original server just ADMIN OR MODS PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE ASAP SO WE CAN TALK ABOUT THIS!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's