Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Fuck the Cops
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It's true. They suck.

[Image: cops.png]

In case you didn't see the total.

[Image: cops2.png]
THE LAW IS NOT MEANT TO BE BROKEN, KYLE.
wat did u do
from what ive gathered reading the ticket (something that takes serious practice) he was doing 60 in a 40 on his way home driving without headlights. $10 for every mph over the speed limit and 35 for headlights. Lucky, another 5 mph and you'd have been hit with another charge which i cant remember the name of. also lucky you werent near the school or they woulda got you with school zone, automatically double the fine:(
Hmm...so I guess if I got a speeding ticket on my way home from school throughout high school I'd have paid $600 and probably have a suspended license? <.<
im with you on that Kyle, including today that's 3 altercations where the cops have gotten involved with me in the last 6 months. Fuck them
Driving under the influence while 20 years old, blowing a .03.
=
Over $650 in fines, court/lawyer fees.

I've seen towing companies charge more than what you were fined, gtfo.
Dum3z,Mar 21 2009, 03:17 AM Wrote:Hmm...so I guess if I got a speeding ticket on my way home from school throughout high school I'd have paid $600 and probably have a suspended license? <.<
depends what state you're in... they're all different.

And Kyle, turn your headlights on you fucking numbnuts. $235 is not nearly anything significant. Try paying hospital bills <_<

Oh, and I'm a federal agent, which I consider ties in with cops as well. So fuck you too :P
heck i'll be running up a tab once im able to drive in like 9 months
Damn cops always make me have to drive slow.:(
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's