Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Fuck the Cops
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
and you won't get out of the ticket. true, it might be reduced, but again, you still have to pay court fees.
SniperducK,Mar 25 2009, 09:53 PM Wrote:
Kyle,Mar 25 2009, 08:49 PM Wrote:I am dumb.
[Image: retard.jpg]
Happy trees.
The Senate,Mar 26 2009, 03:53 PM Wrote:
Kyle,Mar 25 2009, 07:49 PM Wrote:I am fighting mine because the cop didn't have radar on and estimated my speed. Hopefully I well win.;)
Hate to break it to you but you aren't the first person to think that defense will save you. At best you might get your ticket reduced, but then you'll have to pay court fee's so in the end you probably won't save any money.
Actually I wont have that many court fees saying that my mom works for the court she can do all of the paperwork. I know that I may have some fees but if I do win it then it wont go on my insurance for 7 years or however long it is.
I've been to court (not for a driving ticket) and all I must say is that it is no fun at all. Granted you may be able to reduce the ticket and not have much in court fees, sometimes you just gotta bite the bullet.
i had exactly 0 court fees
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's